- HOUSTON SPROCKETS: Minimalist MLB, NHL, And NBA Logos Are Good Design
- 'Seinfeld Night' Is The Greatest Stadium Promotion Of All-Time
- Why The Spurs Are Truly The Best Team In The League This Year
- What The Hell Is With This Lance Armstrong Instructional Video?
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
WACK: Brazilian U-17 Team Gets Crushed By USA, Refuses To Play For Final 4 Minutes
It used to be that FIFA was like soccer. Now soccer is beginning to look like the video game, because people are doing the real-life equivalent of throwing their controllers at the television when they lose. The Brazilian U-17 team went down 4-1 to the American side in a friendly match in Florida on Friday, got pissed (because they’re supposed to be the best and apparently are complete b****s), accumulated two red cards, and stopped playing.
In sports, there’s always a lesson to be learned. That’s kind of the reason they exist — a teaching tool for life’s greater problems. Here we find that, when Brazilian youth are faced with adversity, they get petulant and blame the refs and quit (no word on whether the directive to stop playing came from the coach). An all-time low.
- Colin Kaepernick Finally Speaks Up: Is He Guilty?
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.