- IS CLIFF LEE DONE?: MLB Trade Deadline Deals, Injuries, Tidbits And Trends
- Golfer Dustin Johnson Suspended Six Months For Positive Cocaine Test
- Jonny Gomes' Last Words As A Member Of The Red Sox: 'Boston Strong'
- Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Upset Puts Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
WACK: Brazilian U-17 Team Gets Crushed By USA, Refuses To Play For Final 4 Minutes
It used to be that FIFA was like soccer. Now soccer is beginning to look like the video game, because people are doing the real-life equivalent of throwing their controllers at the television when they lose. The Brazilian U-17 team went down 4-1 to the American side in a friendly match in Florida on Friday, got pissed (because they’re supposed to be the best and apparently are complete b****s), accumulated two red cards, and stopped playing.
In sports, there’s always a lesson to be learned. That’s kind of the reason they exist — a teaching tool for life’s greater problems. Here we find that, when Brazilian youth are faced with adversity, they get petulant and blame the refs and quit (no word on whether the directive to stop playing came from the coach). An all-time low.
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen
- Buffalo Bills Sammy Watkins Stuns with His Impressive Abilities
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?