- This Is The Week That Was: It's Sportscrap For Sunday, Sept. 14
- RGIII Is Injured Again ... DeSean Jackson Also Hurt (With Updates)
- Dan Snyder: NFL 'Fortunate' To Have Roger Goodell As Commissioner
- NBA 2K15 News: Put Any Player From Any Era On Any Team For Any Reason
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
WAG Fighting! This Time, Cristiano Ronaldo’s Hair Gel Is In The Middle
Cristiano Ronaldo uses hair gel. A lot of it, it seems. This upsets supermodel Bar Refaeli – so much so that she took to Twitter to complain about it during the Portugal-Czech Republic match. Well, Ronaldo’s girlfriend, Irina Shayk (another supermodel), was having none of that. Cat fight! Note: no clothes came off, unfortunately. This one stayed in cyberspace.
Here are the tweets:
A relatively harmless fight, but it involves attractive people. And attractive people doing regular things, like, say, trolling, is awesome. Hooray, Internet!
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- Jets Unsuccessfully Attempt to Convince Superfan to Return to Games
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy