- Hunter Pence Did Not Know That Kansas City Is In Missouri
- Jimbo Fisher Literally Can't Even With These Jameis Winston Questions
- ESPN The Magazine Puts Out Hit Piece On Kobe Bryant, Says He's 'Destroying' The Lakers From Within
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
WAG Fighting! This Time, Cristiano Ronaldo’s Hair Gel Is In The Middle
Cristiano Ronaldo uses hair gel. A lot of it, it seems. This upsets supermodel Bar Refaeli – so much so that she took to Twitter to complain about it during the Portugal-Czech Republic match. Well, Ronaldo’s girlfriend, Irina Shayk (another supermodel), was having none of that. Cat fight! Note: no clothes came off, unfortunately. This one stayed in cyberspace.
Here are the tweets:
A relatively harmless fight, but it involves attractive people. And attractive people doing regular things, like, say, trolling, is awesome. Hooray, Internet!
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts