- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
WAG Fighting! This Time, Cristiano Ronaldo’s Hair Gel Is In The Middle
Cristiano Ronaldo uses hair gel. A lot of it, it seems. This upsets supermodel Bar Refaeli – so much so that she took to Twitter to complain about it during the Portugal-Czech Republic match. Well, Ronaldo’s girlfriend, Irina Shayk (another supermodel), was having none of that. Cat fight! Note: no clothes came off, unfortunately. This one stayed in cyberspace.
Here are the tweets:
A relatively harmless fight, but it involves attractive people. And attractive people doing regular things, like, say, trolling, is awesome. Hooray, Internet!
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts