- NFL WEEK 5 POWER RANKINGS: Stop The Madness, Please
- Report: Ray Rice Case To Be First In NFL History Decided By Arbitrator
- SNL's 'Honest NFL Player Introductions' Has Just The Right Amount Of Awesome
- How To Watch NFL Games On TV Without Horrible Commentary
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Mexico Stuns Brazil With Scoreless Tie, Watch The Highlights Here
Check for updates, fan reactions, and commentary from the official #BRAMEX Twitter feed, below.
- After another emotional a capella rendition of the Brazilian National Anthem, Neymar (4/1 odds he scores today) is crying. Maybe he doesn’t like playing with a yellow card? Hates his new hair color? We may never know…
- Your lineups…
— Jake O'Donnell (@_JakeODonnell) June 17, 2014
- Fred misses on a one-timer at the edge of the 6-yard box. He was on-sides, just plain missed it.
- Neymar schools, like, three Mexican players, draws another foul. Mexico has got to be careful with their challenges.
- The game is being played at break neck pace. Hector Herrera blasts one on Julio Cesar, who bats it away (no idea how it was called a goal kick).
- Mexico comes down the other end and Neymar pounds a header above Rafa Marquez, stopped halfway across the goal line by a diving Ochoa. (26′)
- Ochoa is red-hot right now. This should’ve put Brazil up 1-0.
- Brazil outshot the Mexicans, but El Tri — lead by a terrific first 45 minutes from Guillermo Ochoa — are still very much in the game.
- José Juan Vázquez Gómez puts a rocket on Julio Cesar (56′). Mexico looks dangerous.
- Hector Herrera tests Cesar yet again.
YELLOW CARD ON MEXICO
- Paul Aguilar gets carded for rough challenge in the 58th minute.
ANOTHER YELLOW CARD ON MEXICO
- Jose Vazquez is carded in the 62nd minute for taking out Neymar’s ankle. That’s now the fourth time Neymar’s been fouled today, making it clear what Mexico’s strategy was coming into today. Neymar misses the free kick.
- Ochoa playing out of his mind, deflects Neymar volley, a corner kick, and a Neymar cross.
- MEXICO: Oribe Peralta for Chicharito
- BRAZIL: Jo comes on for Fred
YELLOW CARD FOR BRAZIL (79′)
- Thiago Silva takes Chicharito down 21 yards from goal, middle of the field.
- MEXICO: Raul Jiménez comes on for Giovanni Dos Santos
- BRAZIL: Willian replaces Oscar
- Ochoa stops Thiago Silva header from literally a few feet away. Admittedly hit right at him, but still, Mexico owes their keeper a few thousand Coronas.
- Mexico testing Julio Cesar in final minutes. (+3 stoppage time)
FINAL SCORE 0-0
- Full-time stats…
- Group A table after Mexico and Brazil tie.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts