- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Colombia Handily Downs Greece 3-0 Behind Early Goal To Win First Group C Match: Watch The Highlights
We have a packed schedule in the World Cup today as Saturday’s four-game slate is set to kick off at 12:00 p.m. as Group C’s Colombia and Greece face off.
If you want to watch online, head over to ABC, or use the WatchESPN app. Otherwise, the game will be live-streamed by Univision, which we’ve embedded below (just scroll down a bit and the game should automatically start streaming).
We have everything you need to enjoy today’s soccer, football, futbol, calcio, or whatever else you want to call it. So just scroll down, sit back, and enjoy.
See below for the official #COLGRE Twitter updates as the game progresses in the embedded stream.
LIVE UPDATES & HIGHLIGHTS
Colombia Scores (5′)
- Colombia opens up the scoring just over five minutes into the match as Pablo Armero corrals a cross from Juan Cuadrado and sneaks the ball into the side of the net.
- Here’s a look at the Colombia goal:
- Here’s a quick update at the 33′ mark. Greece has settled down quite well on defense on a poor start. Still down 1-0, Greece has threatened in the offensive zone a handful of times with a free kick and a corner, but have come away empty thus far.
- In other news, it is no surprise at all that Colombia has attractive fans, but it is my job as a respectable journalist to provide you with pictures of said attractive fans. Oh, look, here’s one now:
Colombia are good in the stands too pic.twitter.com/bOnvVkXnU9
— Meytar Zeevi (@RossoneriBlog) June 14, 2014
- Colombia goalie David Ospina comes up with a diving save to deny Greece’s Kone in the closing moments of the first half, and what a save it was. Take a look:
- Umm, there’s this:
— Zach Berger (@theZachBerger) June 14, 2014
Colombia Scores Again (58′)
- It’s 2-0 as Teofilo Gutierrez takes a close-range attempt off of a pass from Abel Aguilar and finds twine.
Take a look:
- At 89′, things look to be just about over in Group C’s first match with Colombia securely holding onto a 2-0 lead.
Colombia Tacks On A Stoppage Time Score (92′)
- Greece fell asleep a couple minutes into stoppage time and Colombia’s young phenom James Rodriguez capitalized with the squad’s third goal of the day.
- Why Is The Featherweight Division In Trouble?
- Carmelo Anthony Is 'Magnetic,' According To His Shirt
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs