- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- Meet The World's Most Moronic Douche Bro: This UC Santa Barbara Fan
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Watch Nani’s Breakaway Goal In Injury Time Clinch The Community Shield For Manchester United
During today’s FA Community Shield, Manchester United found itself trailing Manchester City 2-0 in what is traditionally the opener to the English soccer season. Fortunately for Man U, however, they have Nani.
The Manchester United winger scored a pair of goals, including this sick breakaway in injury time to clinch 3-2 victory for his team in dramatic fashion.
After the match, Nani said that his game-winner was a case of improvisation.
“I tried to chip it but the keeper stayed on his feet,” Nani said. “So at the last second I changed my mind,” Nani said.
It’s safe to say that his adjustment paid off.
- Will There Ever Be Another Tony Gonzalez?
- Trade Bait: The Fate of Chris Johnson
- 2014 NFL Draft: Top 5 Running Back Prospects
- 2014 Fantasy Football: Early Peek at the Top 10 Quarterbacks