- Davis, Rainey & Brown Among Top Week 3 Waiver Options
- Can The NFL's Off-The-Field Violence Problem Be A Symptom Of Widespread PTSD?
- Massive Freak J.J. Watt Might Become A Serious Tight End Option For The Texans
- Don't Be Offended By This 'Ray Rice Makeup Tutorial' Video: It's Brilliant
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Watch Nani’s Breakaway Goal In Injury Time Clinch The Community Shield For Manchester United
During today’s FA Community Shield, Manchester United found itself trailing Manchester City 2-0 in what is traditionally the opener to the English soccer season. Fortunately for Man U, however, they have Nani.
The Manchester United winger scored a pair of goals, including this sick breakaway in injury time to clinch 3-2 victory for his team in dramatic fashion.
After the match, Nani said that his game-winner was a case of improvisation.
“I tried to chip it but the keeper stayed on his feet,” Nani said. “So at the last second I changed my mind,” Nani said.
It’s safe to say that his adjustment paid off.
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship