- Jay Cutler Walked Into The Stadium Looking Douchier Than Ever
- The Real Reason The Vikings Don't 'Foresee' Adrian Peterson 'In Their Future'
- Mike Francesa Explains Why Roger Goodell Isn't Going Anywhere Anytime Soon
- Dear God This Kid Was Really Excited To Give A Post-Game Interview
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Watch The First USMNT Goal Since The World Cup On Petr Cech Error
Playing their first match since losing to Belgium on July 1st in the their second consecutive World Cup knockout round appearance, the USMNT was out to prove their relative success in Brazil wasn’t a fluke. On a botched clearance by Czech goalkeeper Petr Cech, Mix Diskerud jumped on a loose ball at midfield, creating a chance that ricochetted right to Carlos Bedoya who put the Americans up 1-0 in Prague.
The team looks markedly younger than the one we saw earlier this summer, with Tim Howard, Michael Bradley, and Clint Dempsey currently playing with their club teams, and youngsters Julian Green and Jordan Morris rounding out a roster where 15 players are under the age of 24.
So far, so good.
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Alexander Gustafsson's Trainer: 'We Are Not Happy'