- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Watch The First USMNT Goal Since The World Cup On Petr Cech Error
Playing their first match since losing to Belgium on July 1st in the their second consecutive World Cup knockout round appearance, the USMNT was out to prove their relative success in Brazil wasn’t a fluke. On a botched clearance by Czech goalkeeper Petr Cech, Mix Diskerud jumped on a loose ball at midfield, creating a chance that ricochetted right to Carlos Bedoya who put the Americans up 1-0 in Prague.
The team looks markedly younger than the one we saw earlier this summer, with Tim Howard, Michael Bradley, and Clint Dempsey currently playing with their club teams, and youngsters Julian Green and Jordan Morris rounding out a roster where 15 players are under the age of 24.
So far, so good.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts