- The 13 Best Moments From Eli Manning's Epic Reddit AMA
- Bob Arum: Pacquiao Mayweather Fight Going To Happen In 2015
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Arizona Cardinals Season Preview
- Disguised Nick Foles Catches Fantasy Drafters Not Drafting Nick Foles
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Costa Rica With A Massive Upset Win Over Uruguay 3-1: Watch Highlights Here
Colombia trounced Greece in the first match of Saturday’s slate, scoring at the 5′ mark to take the lead and never looking back en route to a 3-0 victory in Group C. The action heads over to Group D next as Uruguay and Costa Rica face off at 3:00 p.m. ET.
Can a Suarez-less Uruguay side still dazzle, or will their hopes be dashed by Los Ticos? You’ll just have to watch — which you can do here.
If you want to watch online, head over to ABC, or use the WatchESPN app. Otherwise, the game will be live-streamed by Univision, which we’ve embedded below (just scroll down a bit and the game should automatically start streaming).
We have everything you need to enjoy today’s soccer, football, futbol, calcio, or whatever else you want to call it. So just scroll down, sit back, and enjoy.
LIVE UPDATES & HIGHLIGHTS
Uruguay Nearly Scores
- Uruguay nearly got the upper hand early on in this match with what looked to be a header goal, but it was quickly called off as the scorer was offsides. We’re at nil-nil at the 17′ mark in the second leg of today’s World Cup quadruple-header.
Uruguay Goes Up 1-0 On Penalty Shot (24′)
- A Costa Rica tackle in the box gives Edinson Cavani an easy penalty shot to make it 1-0. Here’s a brief look at the penalty and the goal:
- And Costa Rica’s Keylor Navas with a brilliant save to avoid a second Uruguay goal as we head into halftime in this Group D match.
Here it is:
Costa Rica Knots It At 1-1 (54′)
- Joel Campbell corrals a pass in the box, dribbles it from one foot to the other, and launches an easy strike into the net.
And Another! Costa Rica Leads 2-1 (57′)
- An Oscar Duarte header goal puts Costa Rica up 2-1! Luis Suarez is off the bench warming up for Uruguay! Things. Are Happening.
- Here’s Campbell’s celebration from the game-tying goal at 54′.
- At the 81′ mark, Costa Rica is still holding on to a 2-1 lead, looking for an upset victory over Uruguay.
Costa Rica Puts The Nail In The Coffin!
- Marco Urena finds himself wide open on a breakaway, takes a beautiful pass from Campbell, and puts Costa Rica up 3-1. Just to give you an idea of how big this is, Costa Rica was +800 on the moneyline, so it’s safe to say they were kind of an underdog.
Here it is:
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?