- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
USA Outlasts Ghana Thanks To Clutch Header: Full Highlights And Reaction
-CLINT DEMPSEY SCORED IN THE FIRST 30 SECONDS. CLINT DEMPSEY SCORED IN THE FIRST 30 SECONDS.
He was stone cold during the national anthem, but he’s clearly locked in as fuck right now:
-Jozy Altidore appeared to pull a hamstring and went down hard after 20 minutes. He had to be taken off on a stretcher. It’s a huge loss for the USMNT, who subbed Aron Johannsson in his place:
-Dempsey got kicked in the face. Bloody nose, had to walk off the field briefly. He came back though because America.
- After, like, 10 close calls, USA players and fans are wishing that Earth would just speed up its rotation, thus increasing the rate at which seconds elapse. Tim Howard can only do so much.
Get in possession and string about 1,000 bullshit sideways passes together for fucks sake
— netw3rk (@netw3rk) June 16, 2014
-Ghana scores the equalizer on an Andre Arew in the 82nd minute. It was bound to happen with how much pressure Ghana had been applying in the second half. Clint Dempsey’s first-minute goal now seems like it occurred years ago.
- John Brooks takes the lead back in the 86th with an unbelievable header off the corner kick. Wow.
FINAL: USA Wins 2-1 despite injury and exhaustion. Ghana gave Americans their fair share of heart attacks with 21 shots on goal to USA’s eight. Props to Graham Zusi for the perfect corner placement on the go-ahead goal. Brooks also made some USMNT history.
— Goal USA (@GoalUSA) June 17, 2014
— Vic Tafur (@VicTafur) June 17, 2014
- Richard Sherman Drops Millions on Mega Mansion
- Top 10 Pound for Pound Fighters
- Draft Fail: The 10 Most Disappointing NBA Players
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts