- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Way Too Early Top 10 Starting Pitchers for 2015 Fantasy Baseball
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 9
- Jerry Jones Is Going To Get Tony Romo Killed
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
While His WAG Irina Shayk Promotes Her Summer Blockbuster Hercules, Cristano Ronaldo Dodges Dandruff Balls
A silly commercial about a silly product, made sillier by the fact that Ronaldo’s girlfriend is currently touring the universe to promote a huge film she’s starring alongside Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson. Irina, do yourself a favor and drop this loser before you turn on the TV and see him singing in a FreeCreditReport.com ad.
Seriously though, Ronaldo is such a turd, which is made all the more apparent by his behind-the-scenes-commentary for the commercial about the only shampoo your uncle has ever purchased. So what if we’re jealous? It doesn’t change the objective fact that this guy is the boring European version of Deion Sanders. Watch how he humorlessly answers questions on the set of a DANDRUFF SHAMPOO COMMERCIAL SURROUNDED BY GREEN SCREENS.
“I have to look good all the time. It is very important to me.”
Hm, interesting because almost every time you open your mouth you come across as the bad new boyfriend-guy from an AManda Bynes rom-com. Is that the “good” look you’re talking about?
Oh, it is? Oh, never mind then.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts