- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Watch Oscar Pistorius React To His Sentencing
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- Controversy Over: Colt McCoy Will Start For Washington Next Week If RGIII Can't Go
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Who Says There’s No Scoring In Soccer? Danish Couple Get It On In Middle Of The Pitch Following 0-0 Draw
Gentlemen, start your puns.
It’s in the back of the net!
A Danish couple ran onto the pitch after Brondby/Randers and decided to make love on the turf. Romantic. Image here: pic.twitter.com/atE6YU9jvI
— Natter Football (@NATTERFOOTBALL) August 27, 2013
It happened following a scoreless draw between Randers and Brøndby in a Danish Superliga match, when this couple thought everyone had gone home. They were near the center circle, so at least there was no offsides.
Brøndby press officer Mikkel Davidsen reported the incident on his Twitter feed, and an image of the canoodling couple has since been posted online.
Sadly for the couple, club security interrupted the encounter and threw them out of the stadium.
“But the couple … in the centre circle helps the mood,” Bronby spokesman Mikkel Davidsen wrote on Twitter. He said: “We have several eye witnesses.”
In Sweden they would have just thrown the field tarp over them and tuned out the lights.
- Filed Under:
- Danish soccer
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts