- The Vikings Are The Most Dysfunctional NFL Franchise Of This Century
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- ESPN: Ray Rice Scandal Was A Case Of "Misdirection" And "Scant Investigation"
- We Thought Ticketmaster Was Screwing Us, But Now We Know It
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Wolfsburg’s Junior Malanda Misses Two Open Nets In One Second
There’s no doubt that Belgian midfielder Junior Malanda knows what to do with a soccer ball in front of net. There’s also no doubt that, in a vacuum, Junior Malanda could accurately kick a soccer ball into said net were he given the chance. Or two chances.
But sometimes, it just isn’t your day. Today was not Junior Malanda’s day.
Here’s what the missed opportunities looked like via the BBC’s live text commentary. Notice the shot attempts are literally one second apart. So sad.
78:46 Attempt missed. Junior Malanda (VfL Wolfsburg) right footed shot from very close range is close, but misses to the left.
78:45 Attempt saved. Junior Malanda (VfL Wolfsburg) right footed shot from the centre of the box is saved in the top centre of the goal. Assisted by Maximilian Arnold with a cross.
As if it wasn’t bad enough, that goal would’ve tied it up against the Bundesliga’s Yankees, Bayern Munich, who’ve beaten Wolfsburg in every contest since 2009. Bayern went on to win 2-1.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts