- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Way Too Early Top 10 Starting Pitchers for 2015 Fantasy Baseball
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 9
- Jerry Jones Is Going To Get Tony Romo Killed
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Wolfsburg’s Junior Malanda Misses Two Open Nets In One Second
There’s no doubt that Belgian midfielder Junior Malanda knows what to do with a soccer ball in front of net. There’s also no doubt that, in a vacuum, Junior Malanda could accurately kick a soccer ball into said net were he given the chance. Or two chances.
But sometimes, it just isn’t your day. Today was not Junior Malanda’s day.
Here’s what the missed opportunities looked like via the BBC’s live text commentary. Notice the shot attempts are literally one second apart. So sad.
78:46 Attempt missed. Junior Malanda (VfL Wolfsburg) right footed shot from very close range is close, but misses to the left.
78:45 Attempt saved. Junior Malanda (VfL Wolfsburg) right footed shot from the centre of the box is saved in the top centre of the goal. Assisted by Maximilian Arnold with a cross.
As if it wasn’t bad enough, that goal would’ve tied it up against the Bundesliga’s Yankees, Bayern Munich, who’ve beaten Wolfsburg in every contest since 2009. Bayern went on to win 2-1.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts