- The Cardinals Are Ridiculously Good At Blocking Field Goal Attempts
- The Saints Are The Answer To Your Fantasy Football 'SOS'
- Cheap Shot On Nick Foles Started A Brawl In Philly-Washington Game
- Ray Lewis On Ray Rice: 'There Are Some Things You Can Cover Up'
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Worst Celebration Flub Ever? Real Madrid Star Drops Coveted Trophy Under Bus
So, your team has just won its first championship in 18 years. During the victory parade, as you stand atop a double-decker bus and stare out at your adoring fans, you are passed the coveted Copa del Rey trophy. Cameras are flashing. People are celebrating. Women are waving.
And then, in an instant, you’re suddenly not so cool.
This is what happened to Real Madrid’s Sergio Ramos, who dropped the 33-pound trophy during his team’s victory parade. The trophy fell under one of the front wheels of the bus, and was damaged. Luckily, the broken pieces were gathered, and the trophy is in the midst of being repaired.
He later poked fun at the incident on Twitter.
“The whole thing about the cup was a misunderstanding, it didn’t fall … it jumped off when it reached Cibeles [where the team celebrates its titles] and saw so many Madrid fans,” Ramos tweeted.
Watch video here, courtesy of MSNBC.
- Jon Lester Admits His Problems with Living in Oakland
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?