- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Worst Celebration Flub Ever? Real Madrid Star Drops Coveted Trophy Under Bus
So, your team has just won its first championship in 18 years. During the victory parade, as you stand atop a double-decker bus and stare out at your adoring fans, you are passed the coveted Copa del Rey trophy. Cameras are flashing. People are celebrating. Women are waving.
And then, in an instant, you’re suddenly not so cool.
This is what happened to Real Madrid’s Sergio Ramos, who dropped the 33-pound trophy during his team’s victory parade. The trophy fell under one of the front wheels of the bus, and was damaged. Luckily, the broken pieces were gathered, and the trophy is in the midst of being repaired.
He later poked fun at the incident on Twitter.
“The whole thing about the cup was a misunderstanding, it didn’t fall … it jumped off when it reached Cibeles [where the team celebrates its titles] and saw so many Madrid fans,” Ramos tweeted.
Watch video here, courtesy of MSNBC.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts