- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Drake Lint-Rolling During Nets-Raptors Game Is The Most Drake Thing Ever
- Hate LeBron? You're Copying This Guy, Who's Hated The King Since He Was Born
- Arkansas Has A New Logo That Looks Like Pumbaa From The Lion King
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Worst Celebration Flub Ever? Real Madrid Star Drops Coveted Trophy Under Bus
So, your team has just won its first championship in 18 years. During the victory parade, as you stand atop a double-decker bus and stare out at your adoring fans, you are passed the coveted Copa del Rey trophy. Cameras are flashing. People are celebrating. Women are waving.
And then, in an instant, you’re suddenly not so cool.
This is what happened to Real Madrid’s Sergio Ramos, who dropped the 33-pound trophy during his team’s victory parade. The trophy fell under one of the front wheels of the bus, and was damaged. Luckily, the broken pieces were gathered, and the trophy is in the midst of being repaired.
He later poked fun at the incident on Twitter.
“The whole thing about the cup was a misunderstanding, it didn’t fall … it jumped off when it reached Cibeles [where the team celebrates its titles] and saw so many Madrid fans,” Ramos tweeted.
Watch video here, courtesy of MSNBC.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story