- This Butt-Check In Last Night's Sharks-Kings Game Was A Lot More Violent Than The Butt-Fumble
- Tony Allen Set A New Low For Egregriously And Horribly Flopping
- Scott Engel's One On One: The Entrepreneur-Catcher John Buck
- Is This The Saddest Sports GIF Ever?
- Injured Steelers Tight End Heath Miller Is Improving, But Cautious
Zlatan Ibrahimovic May Have Been Aroused By His Champions League Match Goal
Zlatan Imbrahimovic opened the scoring for Paris Saint-Germain against Dynamo Kyiv in the first leg of their Champions League debut with a penalty shot goal, and PSG eventually won the game by a score of 4-1. But after that first goal, when Ibrahimovic raised his arms in celebration, another body part, er, raised itself in celebration.
See below (on two fronts) for the photo.
Yes, this could be Photoshopped, though that would require some serious effort and skill. There’s also prior supporting behavior, which suggests the photo’s legitimacy. And even if this is merely the tomfoolery of some guy with too much time on his hands, bravo to him anyway.
Assuming it’s legitimacy, there’s really no way around this one. You just can’t explain away a tent like this. At least that U.S. rower’s claim that he didn’t have a boner was somewhat believable.
- Doc Rivers Returns to Celtics
- 8 NBA Players Who Can Actually Rap
- 50 Cent Will Fight Mayweather for $5 Mil
- 15 Hot Cricket WAGs