- The Vikings Are The Most Dysfunctional NFL Franchise Of This Century
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- ESPN: Ray Rice Scandal Was A Case Of "Misdirection" And "Scant Investigation"
- We Thought Ticketmaster Was Screwing Us, But Now We Know It
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Ryan Lochte: Social Media Maverick?
This is probably the most Ryan Lochte thing Ryan Lochte could do, social media-wise. Yahoo Sports just came out with feature called “Loops” that lets you create your own GIFs. Let’s see what Ryan Lochte chose to immortalize:
— Ryan Lochte (@ryanlochte) January 7, 2014
UPDATE: He deleted the tweet, but the Loop is alive:
Hm… about .20 seconds of the Florida State defense lining up against Auburn on a second and long, and then another roughly .15 seconds of the reverse, with the words CHALLENGE ACCEPTED.
This man is a genius, maybe.
Check out Loops, though — for iOS users, they seem pretty sweet.
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- MMA's Top 10 Stick-And-Ball Crossovers
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy