- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Running Backs And Fullbacks
- Johnny Manziel's Nissan Commercial Converted To A Horror Film Trailer
- Check Out Daniela Ospina, Wife Of New Real Madrid Star, James Rodriguez
- Manchester United Unveils New Away Kits, Chevy Logo Still Too Goddamn Big
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Ryan Lochte: Social Media Maverick?
This is probably the most Ryan Lochte thing Ryan Lochte could do, social media-wise. Yahoo Sports just came out with feature called “Loops” that lets you create your own GIFs. Let’s see what Ryan Lochte chose to immortalize:
— Ryan Lochte (@ryanlochte) January 7, 2014
UPDATE: He deleted the tweet, but the Loop is alive:
Hm… about .20 seconds of the Florida State defense lining up against Auburn on a second and long, and then another roughly .15 seconds of the reverse, with the words CHALLENGE ACCEPTED.
This man is a genius, maybe.
Check out Loops, though — for iOS users, they seem pretty sweet.
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Texans Draw Andre Johnson Trade Interest From Four Teams
- San Antonio Spurs' Boris Diaw Crashes Bachelorette Party
- Patriots Cheerleaders Enjoy Swimsuit Calendar Shoot in Cancun