- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Best Bowling Ad Ever, Or Horrible Mistake? You Be The Judge
Bowlmor Lanes is a kind of revolutionary, high-end chain of bowling alleys (video screens, glow-in-the-dark lanes, adult parties) with several locations throughout the U.S., although the original is in New York’s Greenwich Village. In reinventing the traditional bowling alley, they’ve also revamped the way they approach advertising.
This is all fine and good, but look at some of the services they advertise on their web site:
Kids’ Birthday Parties
So, the ad above is supposed to make me comfortable scheduling a Bar Mitzvah there because …
Of course if it were my Bar Mitzvah, I’d be all for it.
- Filed Under:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts