- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Here's The Most Joyous Field Invasion You're Ever Likely To See (Video)
- Presenting The Portland Raiders: Everyone In The Black Hole Will Wear Flannel
- UPDATE: Ken Griffey Jr. Issues Apology After Awkward SportsCenter Interview
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Best Bowling Ad Ever, Or Horrible Mistake? You Be The Judge
Bowlmor Lanes is a kind of revolutionary, high-end chain of bowling alleys (video screens, glow-in-the-dark lanes, adult parties) with several locations throughout the U.S., although the original is in New York’s Greenwich Village. In reinventing the traditional bowling alley, they’ve also revamped the way they approach advertising.
This is all fine and good, but look at some of the services they advertise on their web site:
Kids’ Birthday Parties
So, the ad above is supposed to make me comfortable scheduling a Bar Mitzvah there because …
Of course if it were my Bar Mitzvah, I’d be all for it.
- Filed Under:
- Real Basketball Wives That Cheated On Their Ballers
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager