- Utah Quarterback Travis Wilson Gets Wrecked Mid-Air And Lands On Head
- NFL Viewing Maps: Broncos At Seahawks, Plus Everything Else
- Lazy Texas A&M Collie Saved From Trampling By Heroic Cadet (Video)
- This One Play Sums Up All Of Saturday's College Football Match-Ups
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Best Bowling Ad Ever, Or Horrible Mistake? You Be The Judge
Bowlmor Lanes is a kind of revolutionary, high-end chain of bowling alleys (video screens, glow-in-the-dark lanes, adult parties) with several locations throughout the U.S., although the original is in New York’s Greenwich Village. In reinventing the traditional bowling alley, they’ve also revamped the way they approach advertising.
This is all fine and good, but look at some of the services they advertise on their web site:
Kids’ Birthday Parties
So, the ad above is supposed to make me comfortable scheduling a Bar Mitzvah there because …
Of course if it were my Bar Mitzvah, I’d be all for it.
- Filed Under:
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?