- WEEK 4 NFL POWER RANKINGS: Yo Guys, Come Check This Out We Have A New #1!
- Survivor Pool Picks For Week 4: Three Locks, Two Value Plays And One Shocker
- MLB Says They Will Speed Up Game, But We Don't Believe Them
- The Most Honest Thing Anyone From The NFL Has Said About The Ray Rice Scandal
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Best Bowling Ad Ever, Or Horrible Mistake? You Be The Judge
Bowlmor Lanes is a kind of revolutionary, high-end chain of bowling alleys (video screens, glow-in-the-dark lanes, adult parties) with several locations throughout the U.S., although the original is in New York’s Greenwich Village. In reinventing the traditional bowling alley, they’ve also revamped the way they approach advertising.
This is all fine and good, but look at some of the services they advertise on their web site:
Kids’ Birthday Parties
So, the ad above is supposed to make me comfortable scheduling a Bar Mitzvah there because …
Of course if it were my Bar Mitzvah, I’d be all for it.
- Filed Under:
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- Catcher Struck by Jose Offerman Speaks Out After Settlement
- Top 10 Most Gruesome MMA Leg Injuries
- Alexander Gustafsson's Trainer: 'We Are Not Happy'