- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Best Bowling Ad Ever, Or Horrible Mistake? You Be The Judge
Bowlmor Lanes is a kind of revolutionary, high-end chain of bowling alleys (video screens, glow-in-the-dark lanes, adult parties) with several locations throughout the U.S., although the original is in New York’s Greenwich Village. In reinventing the traditional bowling alley, they’ve also revamped the way they approach advertising.
This is all fine and good, but look at some of the services they advertise on their web site:
Kids’ Birthday Parties
So, the ad above is supposed to make me comfortable scheduling a Bar Mitzvah there because …
Of course if it were my Bar Mitzvah, I’d be all for it.
- Filed Under:
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- 25 Sexy WWE Diva Images You Need To See Before You Die
- Stacy Keibler Looking AMAZING on All Fours
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World