- Greg Anthony On CNN: It's 'Your Opinion' That Adrian Peterson Is Guilty
- Kareem Abdul-Jabbar's Hawaii Mansion On The Market For $5.9 Million, Has Very High Door Frames
- 7 Shitty Things That Happened, Or Didn't Happen, In Fantasy Football: Week 2
- Colin Kaepernick Denies Saying Anything For Landmark 'Inappropriate Language' Penalty
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Sports & Politics
A collection of his finest quotes on how hitting a woman is somehow a sign of the apocalypse, inside…
Was Donald Trump exacting revenge on a political adversary? Probably not — we doubt he even knew about it. See the likely reason following the jump.
MLS Heading To Sin City? Preliminary Deal Reached For $410 Million Soccer-Specific Stadium In Las Vegas
It seems like Las Vegas is making a huge push to acquire an MLS franchise, while David Beckham continues to work with politicians for a soccer-specific arena in Miami. Are you ready for some futbol in the scorching desert?
The Cubs have been purposely altering the schedules and hours of their employees rather than pay for their healthcare, as mandated under the Affordable Care Act. And thanks to Tuesday’s storm, they got caught.
“Michelle Obama is trying. Many argue that she’s getting to be too much of a food police mommy,” the Fox News host predictably said. Watch Russ’s reaction, inside…
The San Antonio Raiders has a nice ring to it. Not to mention, the Spurs already don black and silver over there, so that’d be cool. But still, we grew up with the Raiders in California and dammit we’re not accustomed to change like this. Also, they’re probably just bluffing, because who would say no to a free trip to Texas in the summer?
That’s Rob on the ground and older brother Doug in mid-air, because physics.
Israeli Soccer Team Responds To Pro-Palestinian Attack During Match: ‘We’re Not Dealing With Politics’
Said to be of Turkish origin, the Palestinian protestors stormed the pitch at a match in Austria.