- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Sports & Politics
The line between soccer and politics often gets blurred. And this week it happened again when a drone carrying a politically provocative flag caused the canceling of a Serbia vs. Albania match because of rioting and fighting.
Fans invading the field, fireworks, flying chairs — all set off by a drone? Holy crap, just look at this video following the jump.
Do mascots have First Amendment rights? And why would Rocky, a mountain lion, support the party that advocates the right to bear arms?
PARAPHRASING FOX NEWS’ RAY RICE ANALYSIS: Panelist Is All Like ‘Women Are Different, K? I’m A Doctor’
The three-term senator is in a tight re-election campaign, so it was time to get serious at an LSU tailgate on Saturday. Keg stand politics will be the next big thing, mark my words.
Wimbledon champ is taking tons of social media abuse for his stance, as Scots go to the polls today in landmark referendum.
A collection of his finest quotes on how hitting a woman is somehow a sign of the apocalypse, inside…
Was Donald Trump exacting revenge on a political adversary? Probably not — we doubt he even knew about it. See the likely reason following the jump.
MLS Heading To Sin City? Preliminary Deal Reached For $410 Million Soccer-Specific Stadium In Las Vegas
It seems like Las Vegas is making a huge push to acquire an MLS franchise, while David Beckham continues to work with politicians for a soccer-specific arena in Miami. Are you ready for some futbol in the scorching desert?