- Cam Newton To Jerricho Cotchery, The Panthers' Sleeper Connection
- Penn State Wins Saturday's First Game With Last-Second Field Goal In Dublin
- Fantasy Football Draft Advice: Take A First Round QB, Like B.J. Upton
- Embattled Qatar Is Building An Entire City From Scratch To Host The 2022 World Cup
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Quote Of The Morning: Blake And Taylor Griffin Are Basically Obama And Romney
Another night, another presidential debate! But that’s not all that’s on the docket this morning. Justin Verlander and some suspect trip wire in Denver on Monday Night Football also made the cut. Read on and be sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.. Now, our morning words of wisdom.
1. Uncannily accurate.
This debate reminds me of when my bro and I started fighting as kids and we both tried to convince my mom that the other one started it
— Blake Griffin (@blakegriffin) October 17, 2012
2. The world may never know.
When President Obama and Mitt Romney go back and forth saying the other one is lying. How do you know who to believe? Lol!
— Reggie Bush (@reggie_bush) October 17, 2012
3. Well if you’re gonna vote for a third party candidate…
Ok ok I vote that Verlander is nasty!! #ShutOut
— jp arencibia (@jparencibia9) October 17, 2012
4. Things you can’t get away with if you lose:
If yall didn’t see, they had trip wire out there tonight. I reported it to the NFL so an investigation is pending. #humblingmoment
— Eric Decker (@EricDecker87) October 16, 2012
5. Being inside his head must be pleasant.
Put on bob marley ASAP!!!!”i want to love you”Then “red wine”
— Metta WorldPeace (@MettaWorldPeace) October 17, 2012
How we’re feeling: Bindered
- Jon Jones Forced to Withdraw from UFC 178
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Who's The Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row