- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Quote Of The Morning: Blake And Taylor Griffin Are Basically Obama And Romney
Another night, another presidential debate! But that’s not all that’s on the docket this morning. Justin Verlander and some suspect trip wire in Denver on Monday Night Football also made the cut. Read on and be sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.. Now, our morning words of wisdom.
1. Uncannily accurate.
This debate reminds me of when my bro and I started fighting as kids and we both tried to convince my mom that the other one started it
— Blake Griffin (@blakegriffin) October 17, 2012
2. The world may never know.
When President Obama and Mitt Romney go back and forth saying the other one is lying. How do you know who to believe? Lol!
— Reggie Bush (@reggie_bush) October 17, 2012
3. Well if you’re gonna vote for a third party candidate…
Ok ok I vote that Verlander is nasty!! #ShutOut
— jp arencibia (@jparencibia9) October 17, 2012
4. Things you can’t get away with if you lose:
If yall didn’t see, they had trip wire out there tonight. I reported it to the NFL so an investigation is pending. #humblingmoment
— Eric Decker (@EricDecker87) October 16, 2012
5. Being inside his head must be pleasant.
Put on bob marley ASAP!!!!”i want to love you”Then “red wine”
— Metta WorldPeace (@MettaWorldPeace) October 17, 2012
How we’re feeling: Bindered
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story