- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- You're Drafting Rashad Jennings Way Too Late
- This Is Totally Your Year: An Overly Optimistic Preview Of The 2014-15 NFL Season
- The 13 Best Moments From Eli Manning's Epic Reddit AMA
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
John Cena Responds To News Of Gay Wrestler In Most Articulate Way Possible
WWE wrestler Darren Young, out of nowhere, came out of the closet as gay during a random interview. This was big news, because he’s now the first openly gay, active wrestler.
TMZ went to one of the biggest names in wrestling, John Cena, to get a reaction. Since he is one of the largest men on earth, a man that may be classified as masculine, they may have expected him to say something stupid and make a fool out of himself. He did not, and he was ridiculously articulate and kind.
Effective immediately, Vladimir Putin has banned wrestling .
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar