- HOUSTON SPROCKETS: Minimalist MLB, NHL, And NBA Logos Are Good Design
- 'Seinfeld Night' Is The Greatest Stadium Promotion Of All-Time
- Why The Spurs Are Truly The Best Team In The League This Year
- What The Hell Is With This Lance Armstrong Instructional Video?
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
John Cena Responds To News Of Gay Wrestler In Most Articulate Way Possible
WWE wrestler Darren Young, out of nowhere, came out of the closet as gay during a random interview. This was big news, because he’s now the first openly gay, active wrestler.
TMZ went to one of the biggest names in wrestling, John Cena, to get a reaction. Since he is one of the largest men on earth, a man that may be classified as masculine, they may have expected him to say something stupid and make a fool out of himself. He did not, and he was ridiculously articulate and kind.
Effective immediately, Vladimir Putin has banned wrestling .
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed
- Ultimate Warrior's Hall Of Fame Speech Among Most Iconic WWE Moments
- FOX Sports' Joe Buck Ties The Knot With Someone In The Industry
- The Hottest Hockey Wives and Girlfriends