- NFL WEEK 5 POWER RANKINGS: Stop The Madness, Please
- Report: Ray Rice Case To Be First In NFL History Decided By Arbitrator
- SNL's 'Honest NFL Player Introductions' Has Just The Right Amount Of Awesome
- How To Watch NFL Games On TV Without Horrible Commentary
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
John Cena Responds To News Of Gay Wrestler In Most Articulate Way Possible
WWE wrestler Darren Young, out of nowhere, came out of the closet as gay during a random interview. This was big news, because he’s now the first openly gay, active wrestler.
TMZ went to one of the biggest names in wrestling, John Cena, to get a reaction. Since he is one of the largest men on earth, a man that may be classified as masculine, they may have expected him to say something stupid and make a fool out of himself. He did not, and he was ridiculously articulate and kind.
Effective immediately, Vladimir Putin has banned wrestling .
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts