- Bullpen Madness: Which Closer Will Lose His Job Next?
- Hate LeBron? You're Copying This Guy, Who's Hated The King Since He Was Born
- Of Course Craig Sager Is Watching The NBA On TNT From His Hospital Room
- Tim Tebow Spent Easter In The Woods With A Duck Dynasty Guy
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
John Cena Responds To News Of Gay Wrestler In Most Articulate Way Possible
WWE wrestler Darren Young, out of nowhere, came out of the closet as gay during a random interview. This was big news, because he’s now the first openly gay, active wrestler.
TMZ went to one of the biggest names in wrestling, John Cena, to get a reaction. Since he is one of the largest men on earth, a man that may be classified as masculine, they may have expected him to say something stupid and make a fool out of himself. He did not, and he was ridiculously articulate and kind.
Effective immediately, Vladimir Putin has banned wrestling .
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story