- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
John Cena Responds To News Of Gay Wrestler In Most Articulate Way Possible
WWE wrestler Darren Young, out of nowhere, came out of the closet as gay during a random interview. This was big news, because he’s now the first openly gay, active wrestler.
TMZ went to one of the biggest names in wrestling, John Cena, to get a reaction. Since he is one of the largest men on earth, a man that may be classified as masculine, they may have expected him to say something stupid and make a fool out of himself. He did not, and he was ridiculously articulate and kind.
Effective immediately, Vladimir Putin has banned wrestling .
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts