- You're Drafting Rashad Jennings Way Too Late
- 49ers' Ray McDonald Arrested On Domestic Violence Charges
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Pittsburgh Steelers Season Preview
- Bob Arum: Pacquiao Mayweather Fight Going To Happen In 2015
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
‘The Curse Of Rob Ford’ Almost Definitely Existed, And Has Been Broken
Troubled, embattled, crackhead — there a lot of ways to describe Rob Ford, the mayor of Toronto currently in rehab for drug addiction. Ford has made headlines over the past few months for being the modern day version of Chris Farley, if Chris Farley was a huge sports fan who also held public office.
Ford has showed up to a number of sporting events over the past year, and whichever team he’s rooted for has ended up losing. The most recent example was the Blue Jays, who blew their home opener to the Yankees… but have had the best record in baseball since Ford entered rehab.
The curse of Rob Ford — was it real? Is it broken? You decide:
The score of the Super Bowl was 43-8, not 48-8, but otherwise, pretty hard to argue, huh? Especially the Blue Jays stuff. That’s just crazy.
- Filed Under:
- Rob Ford
- Who's The Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence