- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- How Early Can You Draft The Legion Of Boom This Year?
- Kirk Minihane Doubles Down On Being An Asshole To Erin Andrews In On-Air Pseudo-Apology
- Niners Fan Eats It After Getting Juked By Seahawks Mascot
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Minor League Hockey Team Puts Lincoln On Jersey Next To Bud Light Patch
The Bakersfield Condors, an East Coast Hockey League team in central California, are no strangers to pushing the envelope promotion-wise: In 2011 they held “Charlie Sheen Night”, and in 2012 offered Justin Bieber an entry-level contract.
Now, this: the Condors will commemorate Sunday’s 150th anniversary of Lincoln’s Gettysburg Address with these special game jerseys.
— SB Nation (@sbnation) November 6, 2013
Notice the stove pipe hat on the condor logo. And also notice the Bud Light logo in close proximity to Mr. Lincoln … just as he imagined his legacy would be 150 years ago. Corporate America always finds a way to cheapen a noble sentiment.
Meanwhile, in vaguely racist minor league hockey news: whaaaa?
AHL Rockford IceHogs are having their 2nd "Los IceHogs" noche latina with a somewhat questionable sweater pic.twitter.com/74pYUQFl8F
— Phil Hecken (@PhilHecken) November 5, 2013
- Filed Under:
- Gettysburg Address
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts