- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Notre Dame-Syracuse Fans Brawl In Douchebag National Championship
- Will Ferrell, Chris Rock And Kevin Hart Wish Derek Jeter Farewell
- More FIFA 15 Glitches, Like The Nude Midfielder And Ball-Less Throw-In
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Sports & Politics
In terms of “worst jobs,” mayor of Kyiv, Ukraine in 2014 has to be up there — maybe “garbage man in Syria” or “social worker in Nigeria” are less fun. But if anybody’s gonna do it, it’s a former heavyweight champion with a doctorate.
— Don Peat (@reporterdonpeat) April 22, 2014
Rob Ford in his red Raptors jacket, headin’ to the Air Canada Centre. I see no possible way this can end in controversy.
Team U.S. plays Portugal in June in Manaus, a place so remote that some residents throw spears at airplanes. When I first heard the term “Group of Death” I thought it would be bad, but I hadn’t figured on cannibalism.
I’m sorry Neymar,
But during this world cup I won’t be cheering for you,
I’m tired of watching our people fading slowly on TV shows,
In the meantime FIFA worries about standards,
We’re guided by thieves that play dirty to win,
I’m sorry Neymar, I’m not cheering this time.
Sometimes you read something on the Internet and you think, “This has got to be from The Onion. This cannot be real. This is satire that makes me recognize the stupidity of certain aspects of modern society.” Or something like that. “The American Decency Act of 2014″ is one such example.