- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Rob Ford On A Teeter Totter Is The Reason The Internet Exists
Toronto mayor Rob Ford has just spent two months in rehab, so naturally when he got out and returned to his duties, the teeter totter at the park was his first stop. Wheee! That’s Rob on the ground and older brother Doug in mid-air, because physics.
— Don Peat (@reporterdonpeat) July 28, 2014
Sometimes the Internet can be a real pain in the ass. But at times like this, I do love it so.
Ford was in Etobicoke to commemorate the opening of a new park. And this news just in:
The park has a dinosaur theme with a climber, teeter-totter, balance beam and relay race.
My favorite Rob Ford photos:
- Filed Under:
- Rob Ford
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts