- Stuck On You: Carson Palmer And Khalil Mack Ask You Please Not To Laugh At This
- Colt McCoy's First Pass Attempt Was A 70-Yard TD, So Here Are Some Photos Of His Wife
- Do The Patriots Need To Hire A General Manager?
- NBA 2K15 Review: Much More Than Just Those Hideous Create-A-Player Faces
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Rob Ford On A Teeter Totter Is The Reason The Internet Exists
Toronto mayor Rob Ford has just spent two months in rehab, so naturally when he got out and returned to his duties, the teeter totter at the park was his first stop. Wheee! That’s Rob on the ground and older brother Doug in mid-air, because physics.
— Don Peat (@reporterdonpeat) July 28, 2014
Sometimes the Internet can be a real pain in the ass. But at times like this, I do love it so.
Ford was in Etobicoke to commemorate the opening of a new park. And this news just in:
The park has a dinosaur theme with a climber, teeter-totter, balance beam and relay race.
My favorite Rob Ford photos:
- Filed Under:
- Rob Ford
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'