- Injuries to Green, Charles & RGIII Exact Their Toll
- Who Screwed The Jets Harder Yesterday: The Officials, Or The Jets?
- The Crotch-Grab Incident: Jonathan Papelbon Ejected For Adjusting His Cup
- Carmelo Anthony: 'Ain't Nobody' Would Want To Play For The Atlanta Hawks
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Rob Ford On A Teeter Totter Is The Reason The Internet Exists
Toronto mayor Rob Ford has just spent two months in rehab, so naturally when he got out and returned to his duties, the teeter totter at the park was his first stop. Wheee! That’s Rob on the ground and older brother Doug in mid-air, because physics.
— Don Peat (@reporterdonpeat) July 28, 2014
Sometimes the Internet can be a real pain in the ass. But at times like this, I do love it so.
Ford was in Etobicoke to commemorate the opening of a new park. And this news just in:
The park has a dinosaur theme with a climber, teeter-totter, balance beam and relay race.
My favorite Rob Ford photos:
- Filed Under:
- Rob Ford
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'