- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colbert On Husain Abdullah's Wrongly Penalized TD Prayer
- 10 More Reasons You Should Try The Diet LeBron James Used To Lose Weight
- Week 5 Survivor Pool: 3 Locks, 2 Values And An Upset Special
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
‘Gays = Nazis’ – Russia
We’ve covered Russia’s anti-gay laws and their relation to the 2014 Sochi Olympics for quite a while, and the news just keeps getting worse. We even podcasted about it. Now the “gays are bad” rhetoric has gotten even worse.
In an interview with World Football Insider, the country’s World Cup chief chose some interesting words to defend the legislation, which bans “propaganda of nontraditional sexual relations.”
Among other things, Alexey Sorokin put gays in the same category as Nazis.
“The Olympics and World Cup are not a stage for various views …,” he told the Internet publication. “Not for Nazis, not for any other ways of life.”
According to Russian law, homosexuality is equivalent to genocide. This logic makes no sense, even for any breed of idiot or bigot, and I’ll leave it at that.
- Filed Under:
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'