- Hot Reporter Is Fed Up With Cyclists Videobombing Her Live Segments
- Get Ready For A Kevin Love Trade To The Cavaliers... In 24 Days
- 5 Places To Track MLB Trade Deadline
- Bridgeport Bluefish Fans Nix Plans For Jersey With Nipples
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
‘Gays = Nazis’ – Russia
We’ve covered Russia’s anti-gay laws and their relation to the 2014 Sochi Olympics for quite a while, and the news just keeps getting worse. We even podcasted about it. Now the “gays are bad” rhetoric has gotten even worse.
In an interview with World Football Insider, the country’s World Cup chief chose some interesting words to defend the legislation, which bans “propaganda of nontraditional sexual relations.”
Among other things, Alexey Sorokin put gays in the same category as Nazis.
“The Olympics and World Cup are not a stage for various views …,” he told the Internet publication. “Not for Nazis, not for any other ways of life.”
According to Russian law, homosexuality is equivalent to genocide. This logic makes no sense, even for any breed of idiot or bigot, and I’ll leave it at that.
- Filed Under:
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- Tennis Babe Maria Sharapova Shows Off Her Personalized Porsche
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs