- GILBERT'S ARENA: Former Wizards Star Cuts Price On Shark Mansion
- Let This Hilarious Surfer Fight To Take You Into Your Weekend
- Blue Jays' Japanese Shortstop Gives Greatest Interview Ever While Practicing English
- Fantasy Football: Chris Johnson Will Be A Situational Back On The Jets
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
‘Gays = Nazis’ – Russia
We’ve covered Russia’s anti-gay laws and their relation to the 2014 Sochi Olympics for quite a while, and the news just keeps getting worse. We even podcasted about it. Now the “gays are bad” rhetoric has gotten even worse.
In an interview with World Football Insider, the country’s World Cup chief chose some interesting words to defend the legislation, which bans “propaganda of nontraditional sexual relations.”
Among other things, Alexey Sorokin put gays in the same category as Nazis.
“The Olympics and World Cup are not a stage for various views …,” he told the Internet publication. “Not for Nazis, not for any other ways of life.”
According to Russian law, homosexuality is equivalent to genocide. This logic makes no sense, even for any breed of idiot or bigot, and I’ll leave it at that.
- Filed Under:
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Pacquiao Actually Enjoyed Beating Tim Bradley
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.