- Christiano Ronaldo Ejected, Crowd Throws Stuff
- Kate Upton Before She Became The Mega-Supermodel You Know And Love Today
- If You're Going To Post A Workout Video, Make Sure There Isn't A Guy Taking A Dump Visible In The Frame
- MMA In Pakistan? Watch This Awesome Documentary...
- The Most Feared Latina In Women's Football
Some Hungarian Guy Is Going To Run 50 Marathons In 50 Days
This is not a joke, as far as I can tell. Hungarian Norman Varga plans to run the length of 50 marathons over 50 days, eventually arriving in London for the opening ceremonies of the Olympics. His journey will span from Budapest to London, passing through Austria, Belgium and France along the way.
“He will cover some 2,000 kilometers from Budapest to London to draw attention to the importance of supporting young people.
Varga runs a foundation in his native Budapest district of Csepel dedicated to helping youth develop a healthy lifestyle and support their goals in education, science and art.”
For you Americans, that’s 1,240 miles. A 25-year-old cage fighter, Varga is not new to pain and suffering. At 16, he nearly lost his arm when he was pushed under a tram.
Most people have trouble finishing one marathon, so we’ll see if Varga is up to the task. If he does succeed, I’ll be thoroughly impressed. If he doesn’t, I’ll still feel bad about myself in comparison.
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- 9 Epic Knock Out GIFs
- Matthew McConaughey Not Happy with Lance Armstrong
- MJ and Yvette Prieto Make Wedding Guests Take Vow of Silence