- To Be Fair, 31 NFL Teams Probably Agree With Tony Dungy's Take On Michael Sam
- New And Rumored NBA Uniforms For The 2014-15 Season
- Does FIFA Have The Balls To Revoke Russia's 2018 World Cup And Give It To A More Deserving Host?
- NFL Rookies Predict/React To Their Madden 15 Ratings
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Sports & Race
As if the first day of the Donald Sterling trial wasn’t wild enough, things got even messier on the second day. Sterling, who was a no-show on the opening day of the trial, turned the courtroom into an even bigger circus on Tuesday.
Please, we beg you — if you watch this video and still scream “P.C. Police” at those who take issue with the team’s name, you need to explain why. Why do you think the name is acceptable? Conspiracy theorists need not apply…
Clippers Owner Donald Sterling Has 9-Minute Conversation With Girlfriend Justifying Racism, Distaste For Magic Johnson
Stephen Colbert Nails The ‘Redskins’ Name Controversy And Richie Incognito Bullying Saga In The Same Segment
The Sport Report puts everything in perspective by showing how Fox News is reporting on the issues… A general rule to follow if your looking for moral clarity on any given controversy: Find what Tucker Carlson says about it and run in the opposite direction.