- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colbert On Husain Abdullah's Wrongly Penalized TD Prayer
- 10 More Reasons You Should Try The Diet LeBron James Used To Lose Weight
- Week 5 Survivor Pool: 3 Locks, 2 Values And An Upset Special
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Sports & Race
Washington Football Fans Allegedly Insult And Threaten Native American Comic Who Appeared In Daily Show Segment
Here’s how you know Dan Snyder and his legions of supporters are completely wrong on the issue of the team’s name: Fans blew smoke in the face of a Native American man at FedEx field, threatened to cut him, beeped their horns at him in the parking lot, and told him to go home. What a proud tradition that team has.
A collection of his finest quotes on how hitting a woman is somehow a sign of the apocalypse, inside…
As if the first day of the Donald Sterling trial wasn’t wild enough, things got even messier on the second day. Sterling, who was a no-show on the opening day of the trial, turned the courtroom into an even bigger circus on Tuesday.
Please, we beg you — if you watch this video and still scream “P.C. Police” at those who take issue with the team’s name, you need to explain why. Why do you think the name is acceptable? Conspiracy theorists need not apply…