- Gregg Popovich Is A Genius, But He Really Blew It Last Night
- Shame Of Miami: Police Called As Heat Fans Who Left Early Pound On Doors To Be Let Back In
- A Dead Body Lying A Few Feet Away Is No Reason To Interupt A Good Game Of Beach Paddleball
- Black And Yellow, Black And Yellow... Suit Made Out Of Bruins Rally Towels?
- FIFA Rules Male Players Can Wear Turbans, Overruling CSA
Some Advice For Johnny Manziel: When You Do Leave Texas A&M, Don’t Get Drafted By A New York-Area Team
There are a few subtle differences — notably race, weight, job description and tattoo choices — but Jets coach Rex Ryan and rapper Kanye West are pretty much the same dude nowadays. They both think they’re the best at their respective life positions, and they aren’t afraid to tell us about it.
Here’s what we can say with some certainty: A lady who goes by the name of @ThaSwagPrincess on Twitter stayed over at Crimson Tide quarterback AJ McCarron’s house this past weekend. She admitted as much to RadarOnline, at least. Photos of her inside, by the way.
Shawne Merriman might have pulled off one of the greatest boot-and-rallies of all time on Sunday night. He was hospitalized with an overdose by 9:30 p.m. and partying with The Game by 1 a.m.
Amanda Bynes is on our radar this week (thanks to Marshall Henderson), so we would be remiss if we didn’t mention this. Bynes, according to several witnesses, was acting strangely at a Buffalo, N.Y. Sky Zone trampoline park on Wednesday, bouncing around in a brown wig while acting “frantic and distracted”.
Because there are only 99 good-looking celebrities in the world today, the readers of Maxim magazine were able to find space on their highly regarded list ranking the relative attractiveness of women for Lennay Kekua. You know, that smokin’ hot figment of Ronaiah Tuiasosopo’s and Manti Te’o's collective imagination?