- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
There’s A Guy That Looks Exactly Like Aaron Hernandez, And His Brother Resembles The Younger Boston Bomber
Aaron Hernandez is a murder suspect. Jon Niedzwiecki is not. All he did was appear on Southie Rules, an A&E TV show that got really awful reviews. In most states, that’s not a crime. In most states, murder is.
Check out the Boston Globe‘s video interview, which includes Jon’s younger brother, Matt, whom the article claims resembles the younger of the Boston Marathon bombers, Dzhokhar Tsarnaev. (It’s a bit more of a stretch, but not ridiculous.)
Jon has had feces deposited on him in the past, though, so he’s accustomed to the smell.
For Niedzwiecki, this is old news. It has been happening since the moment the New England Patriots drafted Hernandez in 2010. And for a while earlier this year, it was probably better than being recognized as the guy from “Southie Rules,” which was so demolished by the public that “Southie Rules” jokes were old in about two Twitter hours. The show went away soon afterward. The Hernandez sightings did not.
You know things are bad when you hope people recognize you from your awful Jersey Shore knockoff… yet they instead mistake you for a(n alleged) murderer.
- Filed Under:
- Aaron Hernandez
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts