- Greg Anthony On CNN: It's 'Your Opinion' That Adrian Peterson Is Guilty
- Kareem Abdul-Jabbar's Hawaii Mansion On The Market For $5.9 Million, Has Very High Door Frames
- 7 Shitty Things That Happened, Or Didn't Happen, In Fantasy Football: Week 2
- Colin Kaepernick Denies Saying Anything For Landmark 'Inappropriate Language' Penalty
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
We Are Pleased That Degree Deodorant Made Alex Morgan Go Paddleboarding In Hawaii Again
Late last year, U.S. soccer star Alex Morgan went paddleboarding in Hawaii. Photos were taken. And while paddleboarding might be one of Morgan’s favorite pastimes, a great way to blow off steam and enjoy herself, to the rest of the world, it was an excuse to oogle her in a bikini.
Degree took notice of this interest in an attractive women wearing a revealing bathing suit in Hawaii and decided to capitalize. So, to the delight of people who enjoy looking at that sort of thing everywhere, they made a commercial out of it. Busted Coverage went ahead and made a gallery of it, and we wanted to share some of that with you here.
Said commercial came out last month. For your viewing pleasure:
- Filed Under:
- alex morgan
- WWE Divas Rosa Mendes and Eva Marie's Sexy Videos!
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar