- Team USA Stares Blankly As New Zealand Team Performs Ceremonial Haka Dance
- 5 Takeaways From The New NBA Live 15 Trailer
- 'Tiny Titan' Glitch Is Further Proof Madden 15 Is The Football Version Of Super Smash Bros.
- Cam Newton To Jerricho Cotchery, The Panthers' Sleeper Connection
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
We Are Pleased That Degree Deodorant Made Alex Morgan Go Paddleboarding In Hawaii Again
Late last year, U.S. soccer star Alex Morgan went paddleboarding in Hawaii. Photos were taken. And while paddleboarding might be one of Morgan’s favorite pastimes, a great way to blow off steam and enjoy herself, to the rest of the world, it was an excuse to oogle her in a bikini.
Degree took notice of this interest in an attractive women wearing a revealing bathing suit in Hawaii and decided to capitalize. So, to the delight of people who enjoy looking at that sort of thing everywhere, they made a commercial out of it. Busted Coverage went ahead and made a gallery of it, and we wanted to share some of that with you here.
Said commercial came out last month. For your viewing pleasure:
- Filed Under:
- alex morgan
- Patriots Cheerleaders Enjoy Swimsuit Calendar Shoot in Cancun
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?