- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
We Are Pleased That Degree Deodorant Made Alex Morgan Go Paddleboarding In Hawaii Again
Late last year, U.S. soccer star Alex Morgan went paddleboarding in Hawaii. Photos were taken. And while paddleboarding might be one of Morgan’s favorite pastimes, a great way to blow off steam and enjoy herself, to the rest of the world, it was an excuse to oogle her in a bikini.
Degree took notice of this interest in an attractive women wearing a revealing bathing suit in Hawaii and decided to capitalize. So, to the delight of people who enjoy looking at that sort of thing everywhere, they made a commercial out of it. Busted Coverage went ahead and made a gallery of it, and we wanted to share some of that with you here.
Said commercial came out last month. For your viewing pleasure:
- Filed Under:
- alex morgan
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts