- WEEK 3 NFL POWER RANKINGS: We Definitively Know The 6 Best Teams In Football
- Jacob deGrom Ties MLB Record With 8 Straight Ks To Open Game
- Are We Hesitant To Suspend NFL Players Because Of Fantasy Football?
- The Colombian Women's Cycling Team Uniforms Are Not Really NSFW
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
We Are Pleased That Degree Deodorant Made Alex Morgan Go Paddleboarding In Hawaii Again
Late last year, U.S. soccer star Alex Morgan went paddleboarding in Hawaii. Photos were taken. And while paddleboarding might be one of Morgan’s favorite pastimes, a great way to blow off steam and enjoy herself, to the rest of the world, it was an excuse to oogle her in a bikini.
Degree took notice of this interest in an attractive women wearing a revealing bathing suit in Hawaii and decided to capitalize. So, to the delight of people who enjoy looking at that sort of thing everywhere, they made a commercial out of it. Busted Coverage went ahead and made a gallery of it, and we wanted to share some of that with you here.
Said commercial came out last month. For your viewing pleasure:
- Filed Under:
- alex morgan
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- Mayweather Wouldn't Want to Fight Ronda Rousey
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row