- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- Joe Montana's Son Wins For Saturday's Most Embarrassing Moment
- Colt McCoy's First NFL Pass Attempt Was A 70-Yard TD, So Here Are Some Photos Of His Wife
- There's No "I" In Rugby, But There Is In Fiji
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
A Dutch Speed Skater Gave The Middle Finger To Richard Sherman And His Taunting
Sjinkie Knegt is Dutch for Richard Sherman.
OK, no, I made that up. That’s the guy’s name. Sjinkie Knegt. Epic name. But… was his taunt better than Richard Sherman’s to Michael Crabtree? I say no. He obviously loses points for lack of visability (there were slightly fewer people watching speedskating than the NFC Championship, I think), and he was being a sore loser rather than an obnoxious winner. He also got disqualified for it. Imagine if the Seahawks had to forfeit because Sherman was mean? I hope Roger Goodell isn’t reading this. Do not give that man any ideas.
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'