- Bullpen Madness: Which Closer Will Lose His Job Next?
- Hate LeBron? You're Copying This Guy, Who's Hated The King Since He Was Born
- Of Course Craig Sager Is Watching The NBA On TNT From His Hospital Room
- Tim Tebow Spent Easter In The Woods With A Duck Dynasty Guy
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
A Dutch Speed Skater Gave The Middle Finger To Richard Sherman And His Taunting
Sjinkie Knegt is Dutch for Richard Sherman.
OK, no, I made that up. That’s the guy’s name. Sjinkie Knegt. Epic name. But… was his taunt better than Richard Sherman’s to Michael Crabtree? I say no. He obviously loses points for lack of visability (there were slightly fewer people watching speedskating than the NFC Championship, I think), and he was being a sore loser rather than an obnoxious winner. He also got disqualified for it. Imagine if the Seahawks had to forfeit because Sherman was mean? I hope Roger Goodell isn’t reading this. Do not give that man any ideas.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story