- Iowa State Fans Mock Marcus Smart With Coordinated Mass Flopping Routine (Genius)
- Johnny Weir And Tara Lapinski Commentate 30 Rock's Lunchtime Free Skate
- How Does Lionel Messi's On-Field Vomit Attack Stack Up Against The 7 Grossest Puke Vids In Sports History?
- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
A Dutch Speed Skater Gave The Middle Finger To Richard Sherman And His Taunting
Sjinkie Knegt is Dutch for Richard Sherman.
OK, no, I made that up. That’s the guy’s name. Sjinkie Knegt. Epic name. But… was his taunt better than Richard Sherman’s to Michael Crabtree? I say no. He obviously loses points for lack of visability (there were slightly fewer people watching speedskating than the NFC Championship, I think), and he was being a sore loser rather than an obnoxious winner. He also got disqualified for it. Imagine if the Seahawks had to forfeit because Sherman was mean? I hope Roger Goodell isn’t reading this. Do not give that man any ideas.
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- Real Basketball Wives That Cheated On Their Ballers
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager