- To Be Fair, 31 NFL Teams Probably Agree With Tony Dungy's Take On Michael Sam
- New And Rumored NBA Uniforms For The 2014-15 Season
- Does FIFA Have The Balls To Revoke Russia's 2018 World Cup And Give It To A More Deserving Host?
- NFL Rookies Predict/React To Their Madden 15 Ratings
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
A Dutch Speed Skater Gave The Middle Finger To Richard Sherman And His Taunting
Sjinkie Knegt is Dutch for Richard Sherman.
OK, no, I made that up. That’s the guy’s name. Sjinkie Knegt. Epic name. But… was his taunt better than Richard Sherman’s to Michael Crabtree? I say no. He obviously loses points for lack of visability (there were slightly fewer people watching speedskating than the NFC Championship, I think), and he was being a sore loser rather than an obnoxious winner. He also got disqualified for it. Imagine if the Seahawks had to forfeit because Sherman was mean? I hope Roger Goodell isn’t reading this. Do not give that man any ideas.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts