- The NFL Will Be A Lot Less Pink This October, Says Sporting Goods Insider
- It's Up To Adrian Peterson's Viking Teammates To Save His Minnesota Career
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 3 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Fight Church Bout Ends In Double Knockout With Simultaneous Shots To The Nuts
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
A Dutch Speed Skater Gave The Middle Finger To Richard Sherman And His Taunting
Sjinkie Knegt is Dutch for Richard Sherman.
OK, no, I made that up. That’s the guy’s name. Sjinkie Knegt. Epic name. But… was his taunt better than Richard Sherman’s to Michael Crabtree? I say no. He obviously loses points for lack of visability (there were slightly fewer people watching speedskating than the NFC Championship, I think), and he was being a sore loser rather than an obnoxious winner. He also got disqualified for it. Imagine if the Seahawks had to forfeit because Sherman was mean? I hope Roger Goodell isn’t reading this. Do not give that man any ideas.
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Proof That John Cena Will Probably Never Lose Another Match
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce