- The Vikings Are The Most Dysfunctional NFL Franchise Of This Century
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- ESPN: Ray Rice Scandal Was A Case Of "Misdirection" And "Scant Investigation"
- We Thought Ticketmaster Was Screwing Us, But Now We Know It
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Famous, Retired Athlete Dating Woman With Sex Tape Because Michael Phelps Can Do These Types Of Things Now
Retired Michael Phelps does not care what you think. Retired Michael Phelps does not have to live up to your expectations. He will smoke and gamble and crowd surf poorly because Retired Michael Phelps has more gold medals than 82 countries. So if Retired Michael Phelps wants to sex it up all over Hollywood, Retired Michael Phelps will sex it up all over Hollywood.
The folks over at With Leather pass along this Scandalous Piece Of News from gossip merchant Hollyscoop, that Phelps is dating notorious Hollywood-famous-person-sexer Jasmine Waltz. Who? That girl up there, who kind of looks like Megan Fox. Hollyscoop generously describes her as “notorious Hollywood star f*cker Jasmine Waltz.” Well, then.
Anyway, more on Waltz. Here’s her website (extremely NSFW). On it is her very own sex tape, which “leaked” onto her site after a $60,000 deal to produce a sex tape fell through. Phelps is apparently just in it (the relationship, not the video) for the sex, and Waltz for the fame – she’s been linked to a number of other famous celebrities, including David Arquette, Zac Efron, Chris Pine, Ryan Seacrest, Jesse McCartney, Doug Reinhardt and Vinny from “The Jersey Shore,” despite only being a waitress.
So how do we know this relationship to be real, you ask? Well Phelps now follows her on Instagram! Done and done. Kind of like how Manti Te’o followed Lennay Kekua on Twitter.
- Filed Under:
- michael phelps
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts