- BREAKING: Swimsuit Model Nina Adgal Is Pretty Good At Basketball
- Insults From An Idiot: CNBC's Sports Betting Scam Artist 'Steve Stevens' Won't Stop Sending Us Hilarious And Incoherent Emails
- Roger Federer Could Miss The French Open Due To Paternity Leave
- How To Use 10 Different Machines Without Working Anything Other Than Your Biceps
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Just To Annoy You, Justin Bieber Hung Out With Kevin Durant And Tyson Chandler Shirtless
You know it’s August when the top story of the morning is Justin Bieber took a photo of himself with athletes. But this one is so bizarre that it’s actually worth mentioning.
Kevin Durant and Tyson Chandler are in L.A., and after Durant was spotted working out with Kevin Love, the Biebs uploaded this photo to Instagram of the two, plus this dude Carl Lentz (who is apparently a hipster preacher from Virginia who now lives in New York City and uses “slang” when he delivers the word of God) hanging out at his house.
We have questions:
1. Why do professional athletes — and really good ones, at that — want to hang out with Justin Bieber?
2. What was the impetus for Bieber removing his shirt? Was it off when everyone got there, and he didn’t want to seem modest by covering up? Or were they just talking and he suddenly stripped and told his buddy to snap a photo?
3. Was this a prayer session? If so, why did Justin Bieber remove his shirt?
4. What do these guys do with each other besides get photographed? Do they play ball? Is that why Justin Bieber has no shirt?
5. Seriously, where is your shirt, Justin?
They probably just came over to congratulate him for giving a homeless woman money while sitting in his Ferrari with the icy wrist. And then he took this photo, because we’re all a bunch of salty haters and he gets to do this while we don’t. *Cue the last five seconds of the “Malcolm In The Middle” theme song.*
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed
- Ashlee Evans-Smith Waiting for a Challenge
- I Could Make More Money at McDonalds
- FOX Sports' Joe Buck Ties The Knot With Someone In The Industry