- Here Are The NHL First-Round Playoff Results, Based On Best Goalie Masks
- Chris Cooley Insists That RG3 Is Going To Dominate The NFL Next Year
- BREAKING: Swimsuit Model Nina Adgal Is Pretty Good At Basketball
- CNBC's Sports Betting Scam Artist 'Steve Stevens' Won't Stop Sending Us Hilarious And Incoherent Emails
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Justin Bieber’s Leopard-Print Car Is Sure To Make His Athlete-Laden Neighborhood Happy
Yesterday, Justin Bieber was seen driving was seen driving away from Miley Cyrus’ house in an Audi R8 worth $200,000. But after this leopard-print-paint-job, it’s worth half that. The Biebs has crossed into the sports world as of late with his appearance at Heat-Pacers game 7, and his speeding around Keyshawn Johnson and Eric Dickerson’s neighborhood.
The R8 has a top speed of 199 mph, which should be enough to outrun the Prius with which Keyshawn chased after him and his goons, earlier this month. Let’s just hope Bieber doesn’t hit any pedestrians, it would really mess up the paint job.
- Filed Under:
- Justin Bieber
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed
- Jessie James and NFL Star in Provocative Shoot
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- FOX Sports' Joe Buck Ties The Knot With Someone In The Industry