- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- The 86th Annual SportsGrid NFL Free Agency Awards
- Oh ... Oh No. Here's The Helmet An Arena League Team Will Be Wearing This Season
- The Iron Man Is An Author Again
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Justin Bieber’s Leopard-Print Car Is Sure To Make His Athlete-Laden Neighborhood Happy
Yesterday, Justin Bieber was seen driving was seen driving away from Miley Cyrus’ house in an Audi R8 worth $200,000. But after this leopard-print-paint-job, it’s worth half that. The Biebs has crossed into the sports world as of late with his appearance at Heat-Pacers game 7, and his speeding around Keyshawn Johnson and Eric Dickerson’s neighborhood.
The R8 has a top speed of 199 mph, which should be enough to outrun the Prius with which Keyshawn chased after him and his goons, earlier this month. Let’s just hope Bieber doesn’t hit any pedestrians, it would really mess up the paint job.
- Filed Under:
- Justin Bieber
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana Secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- No More Mr. Nice Guy: Manny Pacquiao Gets Real
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success