- Team USA Stares Blankly As New Zealand Team Performs Ceremonial Haka Dance
- 5 Takeaways From The New NBA Live 15 Trailer
- 'Tiny Titan' Glitch Is Further Proof Madden 15 Is The Football Version Of Super Smash Bros.
- Cam Newton To Jerricho Cotchery, The Panthers' Sleeper Connection
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Justin Bieber’s Leopard-Print Car Is Sure To Make His Athlete-Laden Neighborhood Happy
Yesterday, Justin Bieber was seen driving was seen driving away from Miley Cyrus’ house in an Audi R8 worth $200,000. But after this leopard-print-paint-job, it’s worth half that. The Biebs has crossed into the sports world as of late with his appearance at Heat-Pacers game 7, and his speeding around Keyshawn Johnson and Eric Dickerson’s neighborhood.
The R8 has a top speed of 199 mph, which should be enough to outrun the Prius with which Keyshawn chased after him and his goons, earlier this month. Let’s just hope Bieber doesn’t hit any pedestrians, it would really mess up the paint job.
- Filed Under:
- Justin Bieber
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'