- NFL WEEK 5 POWER RANKINGS: Stop The Madness, Please
- Report: Ray Rice Case To Be First In NFL History Decided By Arbitrator
- SNL's 'Honest NFL Player Introductions' Has Just The Right Amount Of Awesome
- How To Watch NFL Games On TV Without Horrible Commentary
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Justin Bieber’s Leopard-Print Car Is Sure To Make His Athlete-Laden Neighborhood Happy
Yesterday, Justin Bieber was seen driving was seen driving away from Miley Cyrus’ house in an Audi R8 worth $200,000. But after this leopard-print-paint-job, it’s worth half that. The Biebs has crossed into the sports world as of late with his appearance at Heat-Pacers game 7, and his speeding around Keyshawn Johnson and Eric Dickerson’s neighborhood.
The R8 has a top speed of 199 mph, which should be enough to outrun the Prius with which Keyshawn chased after him and his goons, earlier this month. Let’s just hope Bieber doesn’t hit any pedestrians, it would really mess up the paint job.
- Filed Under:
- Justin Bieber
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts