- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With Link To Live Streaming, Updates, And The Best 'Sharknado 2' Tweets
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Justin Bieber’s Leopard-Print Car Is Sure To Make His Athlete-Laden Neighborhood Happy
Yesterday, Justin Bieber was seen driving was seen driving away from Miley Cyrus’ house in an Audi R8 worth $200,000. But after this leopard-print-paint-job, it’s worth half that. The Biebs has crossed into the sports world as of late with his appearance at Heat-Pacers game 7, and his speeding around Keyshawn Johnson and Eric Dickerson’s neighborhood.
The R8 has a top speed of 199 mph, which should be enough to outrun the Prius with which Keyshawn chased after him and his goons, earlier this month. Let’s just hope Bieber doesn’t hit any pedestrians, it would really mess up the paint job.
- Filed Under:
- Justin Bieber
- Steve Largent Shares Details of Letting Jerry Rice Wear No. 80
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'