- Davis, Rainey & Brown Among Top Week 3 Waiver Options
- Can The NFL's Off-The-Field Violence Problem Be A Symptom Of Widespread PTSD?
- Massive Freak J.J. Watt Might Become A Serious Tight End Option For The Texans
- Don't Be Offended By This 'Ray Rice Makeup Tutorial' Video: It's Brilliant
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
(Big Bang Theory Actress) Kaley Cuoco Got Engaged To (American Tennis Player) Ryan Sweeting
We recently told you that actress Kaley Cuoco from “The Big Bang Theory” was dating American tennis player Ryan Sweeting. We also told you that Cuoco apparently was a nationally-ranked tennis player at a teenager.
Kaley Cuoco is gearing up for another big bang: A wedding!
They’ll probably “bang,” too! (I wonder if US realizes that her SHOW is named The “Big Bang” Theory? LOL.)
After a whirlwind three-month courtship, the Big Bang Theory star, 27, is engaged to tennis star Ryan Sweeting, her rep confirms exclusively to Us Weekly. “It’s only been three months but she knows Ryan is the one,” a source close to the actress explains. “When you know, you know.”
That meshes well with the commonly-cited statistic: 50% of marriages that were entered confidently last forever.
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship