- NFL Week 15 Power Rankings: The Cowboys Barely Moved And The Seahawks Are Still In First
- Should ESPN's Heather Cox Apologize For Her Post-Game Jameis Winston Interview?
- This Is How You Sonic? Missouri Fast Food Joint Apologizes For Racist Sign
- Bill Belichick Reveals How To Win When Your Team Is Down Two Touchdowns
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
(Big Bang Theory Actress) Kaley Cuoco Got Engaged To (American Tennis Player) Ryan Sweeting
We recently told you that actress Kaley Cuoco from “The Big Bang Theory” was dating American tennis player Ryan Sweeting. We also told you that Cuoco apparently was a nationally-ranked tennis player at a teenager.
Kaley Cuoco is gearing up for another big bang: A wedding!
They’ll probably “bang,” too! (I wonder if US realizes that her SHOW is named The “Big Bang” Theory? LOL.)
After a whirlwind three-month courtship, the Big Bang Theory star, 27, is engaged to tennis star Ryan Sweeting, her rep confirms exclusively to Us Weekly. “It’s only been three months but she knows Ryan is the one,” a source close to the actress explains. “When you know, you know.”
That meshes well with the commonly-cited statistic: 50% of marriages that were entered confidently last forever.
- Verlander and Kate Upton are an Item
- Manny Pacquiao Says He's Back
- Were The 49ers (Sort Of) Robbed?
- 24 Hilariously Unfortunate Names In Sports