- THANK YOU COCAINE: Puma Gets PWND By Twitter In Epic Marketing Fail
- Everybody Get On The Connor Shaw Hype Train
- TONIGHT SHOW: Tiger Breaks Jimmy Fallon's Balls, Fallon Breaks Rory McIlroy's Face
- This Isn't The First Time Steve Ballmer Has Gone Bananas At An Event
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
(Big Bang Theory Actress) Kaley Cuoco Got Engaged To (American Tennis Player) Ryan Sweeting
We recently told you that actress Kaley Cuoco from “The Big Bang Theory” was dating American tennis player Ryan Sweeting. We also told you that Cuoco apparently was a nationally-ranked tennis player at a teenager.
Kaley Cuoco is gearing up for another big bang: A wedding!
They’ll probably “bang,” too! (I wonder if US realizes that her SHOW is named The “Big Bang” Theory? LOL.)
After a whirlwind three-month courtship, the Big Bang Theory star, 27, is engaged to tennis star Ryan Sweeting, her rep confirms exclusively to Us Weekly. “It’s only been three months but she knows Ryan is the one,” a source close to the actress explains. “When you know, you know.”
That meshes well with the commonly-cited statistic: 50% of marriages that were entered confidently last forever.
- Drew Brees "Randomly" Drug Tested After Career Comments
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'