- BREAKING: Swimsuit Model Nina Adgal Is Pretty Good At Basketball
- Insults From An Idiot: CNBC's Sports Betting Scam Artist 'Steve Stevens' Won't Stop Sending Us Hilarious And Incoherent Emails
- Roger Federer Could Miss The French Open Due To Paternity Leave
- How To Use 10 Different Machines Without Working Anything Other Than Your Biceps
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
A.J. McCarron’s Girlfriend, Katherine Webb: Thank You, Brent Musberger
Katherine Webb is hittin’ it big lately, getting the chance to appear in the 2013 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue, among other opportunities. She owes much of her newfound success to her boyfriend A.J. McCarron and the nationally-televised creepiness of a talented old man named Brent Musberger. But in case you’re mad at her for coming out of nowhere, Webb is self-aware, as she showed in a recent interview with Dan Patrick.
The (long) video is below, but the main takeaway was her “official statement” to Brent Musberger.
“Thank you for everything you’ve done and for helping my career and helping me make a new life for myself. I was in Los Angeles and I was already modeling before, so all of this stuff that I’m doing is no strange thing to me. I was actually having a hard time in Los Angeles booking jobs. … After all this happened, people started calling.”
You know who could use some of her self-awareness? Her boyfriend, the naive future-NFL-backup.
- The Hottest Hockey Wives and Girlfriends
- FOX Sports' Joe Buck Ties The Knot With Someone In The Industry
- I Could Make More Money at McDonalds
- Jessie James and NFL Star in Provocative Shoot