- IS CLIFF LEE DONE?: MLB Trade Deadline Deals, Injuries, Tidbits And Trends
- Golfer Dustin Johnson Suspended Six Months For Positive Cocaine Test
- Jonny Gomes' Last Words As A Member Of The Red Sox: 'Boston Strong'
- Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Upset Puts Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
A.J. McCarron’s Girlfriend, Katherine Webb: Thank You, Brent Musberger
Katherine Webb is hittin’ it big lately, getting the chance to appear in the 2013 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue, among other opportunities. She owes much of her newfound success to her boyfriend A.J. McCarron and the nationally-televised creepiness of a talented old man named Brent Musberger. But in case you’re mad at her for coming out of nowhere, Webb is self-aware, as she showed in a recent interview with Dan Patrick.
The (long) video is below, but the main takeaway was her “official statement” to Brent Musberger.
“Thank you for everything you’ve done and for helping my career and helping me make a new life for myself. I was in Los Angeles and I was already modeling before, so all of this stuff that I’m doing is no strange thing to me. I was actually having a hard time in Los Angeles booking jobs. … After all this happened, people started calling.”
You know who could use some of her self-awareness? Her boyfriend, the naive future-NFL-backup.
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Why Are Buffalo Bills Fans Banning Bon Jovi Music?
- Buffalo Bills Sammy Watkins Stuns with His Impressive Abilities
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead