- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colbert On Husain Abdullah's Wrongly Penalized TD Prayer
- 10 More Reasons You Should Try The Diet LeBron James Used To Lose Weight
- Week 5 Survivor Pool: 3 Locks, 2 Values And An Upset Special
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
A.J. McCarron’s Girlfriend, Katherine Webb: Thank You, Brent Musberger
Katherine Webb is hittin’ it big lately, getting the chance to appear in the 2013 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue, among other opportunities. She owes much of her newfound success to her boyfriend A.J. McCarron and the nationally-televised creepiness of a talented old man named Brent Musberger. But in case you’re mad at her for coming out of nowhere, Webb is self-aware, as she showed in a recent interview with Dan Patrick.
The (long) video is below, but the main takeaway was her “official statement” to Brent Musberger.
“Thank you for everything you’ve done and for helping my career and helping me make a new life for myself. I was in Los Angeles and I was already modeling before, so all of this stuff that I’m doing is no strange thing to me. I was actually having a hard time in Los Angeles booking jobs. … After all this happened, people started calling.”
You know who could use some of her self-awareness? Her boyfriend, the naive future-NFL-backup.
- Jon Lester Admits His Problems with Living in Oakland
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'