- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Drake Lint-Rolling During Nets-Raptors Game Is The Most Drake Thing Ever
- Hate LeBron? You're Copying This Guy, Who's Hated The King Since He Was Born
- Arkansas Has A New Logo That Looks Like Pumbaa From The Lion King
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
A.J. McCarron’s Girlfriend, Katherine Webb: Thank You, Brent Musberger
Katherine Webb is hittin’ it big lately, getting the chance to appear in the 2013 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue, among other opportunities. She owes much of her newfound success to her boyfriend A.J. McCarron and the nationally-televised creepiness of a talented old man named Brent Musberger. But in case you’re mad at her for coming out of nowhere, Webb is self-aware, as she showed in a recent interview with Dan Patrick.
The (long) video is below, but the main takeaway was her “official statement” to Brent Musberger.
“Thank you for everything you’ve done and for helping my career and helping me make a new life for myself. I was in Los Angeles and I was already modeling before, so all of this stuff that I’m doing is no strange thing to me. I was actually having a hard time in Los Angeles booking jobs. … After all this happened, people started calling.”
You know who could use some of her self-awareness? Her boyfriend, the naive future-NFL-backup.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story