- Colbert Addresses Sean Hannity's Belt Whipping Adrian Peterson Defense
- Howard Stern Dude Interrupts Goodell Press Conference: 'Don't Take Me To An Elevator!'
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- The Best Running Backs To Snag Off The Waiver Wire This Week
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Kevin Durant Is Marrying A WNBAer And Jrue Holiday A Women’s Soccer Star… So Here Are The Best (And Worst) Athlete-On-Athlete Marriages
Kevin Durant is engaged to marry Minnesota Lynx guard Monica Wright. People did not know they were dating. Well done, KD.
And in honor of this athlete-on-athlete marriage, we’ve wondered: What are some of the best intra-athlete marriages?
Oh, and Jrue Holiday is marrying U.S. women’s soccer player, Lauren Cheney.
To the slideshow, we go.
- Filed Under:
- kevin durant
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts