- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Carmelo Anthony Would Be, Hands Down, The Worst NFL Quarterback Ever
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Kevin Durant Is Marrying A WNBAer And Jrue Holiday A Women’s Soccer Star… So Here Are The Best (And Worst) Athlete-On-Athlete Marriages
Kevin Durant is engaged to marry Minnesota Lynx guard Monica Wright. People did not know they were dating. Well done, KD.
And in honor of this athlete-on-athlete marriage, we’ve wondered: What are some of the best intra-athlete marriages?
Oh, and Jrue Holiday is marrying U.S. women’s soccer player, Lauren Cheney.
To the slideshow, we go.
- Filed Under:
- kevin durant
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts