- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Frank Caliendo As Jon Gruden Vs. Jon Gruden In Jon Gruden's QB
- Minor League Hockey Player Gives Stick To Young Fan, Makes World A Better Place
- Doc Ellis Explains The Long, Amazing Legacy Of Cheating In Baseball
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
We Might Have Our First Media-Spotted Hookup In The Olympic Village
Ryan Lochte may or may not beat Michael Phelps when it comes time get into the pool. But in the ever important “who can hook up first” race, Lochte may have just got a neck up in the competition. (And, started off a sex-fueled month of debauchery.)
The Brisbane Times reported Lochte and Australian female swimmer Blair Evans were spotted canoodling in the pool during swim practice. Other news reports described the behavior between the two as “flirty,” and said Lochte went as far as to cross over lanes to chat with the female swimmer. (The fact that more than one newspaper is reporting on this reveals how serious it is.) The two were then spotted leaving the building with each other. No word on where they went next. I’m sure Lochte asked her if she wanted to see how long he could hold his breath underwater, and the rest was history.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story