- 6 Fantasy Football Trade Tools Everyone Should Use
- Mere Humans Are Powerless Against The Might Of The Dallas Stars Jumbotron
- Will The Bengals Break The Patriots For Good This Weekend?
- Will Ferrell Just Yells At Derek Jeter For An Entire Four Minutes
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
We Might Have Our First Media-Spotted Hookup In The Olympic Village
Ryan Lochte may or may not beat Michael Phelps when it comes time get into the pool. But in the ever important “who can hook up first” race, Lochte may have just got a neck up in the competition. (And, started off a sex-fueled month of debauchery.)
The Brisbane Times reported Lochte and Australian female swimmer Blair Evans were spotted canoodling in the pool during swim practice. Other news reports described the behavior between the two as “flirty,” and said Lochte went as far as to cross over lanes to chat with the female swimmer. (The fact that more than one newspaper is reporting on this reveals how serious it is.) The two were then spotted leaving the building with each other. No word on where they went next. I’m sure Lochte asked her if she wanted to see how long he could hold his breath underwater, and the rest was history.
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- Mayweather Jr. Vows to be Better Faster Stronger
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- 10 Hottest Female Race Car Drivers