- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Running Backs And Fullbacks
- Johnny Manziel's Nissan Commercial Converted To A Horror Film Trailer
- Check Out Daniela Ospina, Wife Of New Real Madrid Star, James Rodriguez
- Manchester United Unveils New Away Kits, Chevy Logo Still Too Goddamn Big
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Michael Jordan Is Having Identical Twins. Where Will They Go In The NBA Draft?
Michael Jordan is 50 years old. He has three kids, all in their twenties. Two boys, both of whom were decent at basketball, but nothing like their dad.
Jordan is newly married to Yvette Prieto, though, and according to TMZ, they’re having more kids. Two of them. Identical twins. Twin Jordans. Girls.
Michael’s wife, Yvette Prieto, is pregnant, though we don’t know how far along. They were married in April.
The people we’ve been speaking with in Jordan’s world are being super secretive/scared stiff. But we’re told so far … the pregnancy is progressing just fine.
Expect Mark Cuban to target them in the 2033 NBA draft after they go one-and-done.
- Filed Under:
- michael jordan
- San Antonio Spurs' Boris Diaw Crashes Bachelorette Party
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Ronda Rousey Ran Over Alexis Davis