- Here Are The NHL First-Round Playoff Results, Based On Best Goalie Masks
- Chris Cooley Insists That RG3 Is Going To Dominate The NFL Next Year
- BREAKING: Swimsuit Model Nina Adgal Is Pretty Good At Basketball
- CNBC's Sports Betting Scam Artist 'Steve Stevens' Won't Stop Sending Us Hilarious And Incoherent Emails
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Michael Jordan Is Having Identical Twins. Where Will They Go In The NBA Draft?
Michael Jordan is 50 years old. He has three kids, all in their twenties. Two boys, both of whom were decent at basketball, but nothing like their dad.
Jordan is newly married to Yvette Prieto, though, and according to TMZ, they’re having more kids. Two of them. Identical twins. Twin Jordans. Girls.
Michael’s wife, Yvette Prieto, is pregnant, though we don’t know how far along. They were married in April.
The people we’ve been speaking with in Jordan’s world are being super secretive/scared stiff. But we’re told so far … the pregnancy is progressing just fine.
Expect Mark Cuban to target them in the 2033 NBA draft after they go one-and-done.
- Filed Under:
- michael jordan
- Jessie James and NFL Star in Provocative Shoot
- Ultimate Warrior's Hall Of Fame Speech Among Most Iconic WWE Moments
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed