- TOP 13 DUNKS OF 2013-14: Nevada's Deonte Burton Dropped A Yammer
- APOCALYPSE?: A Sports Commissioner Admitted A Mistake And Made Up For It
- Chelsea Handler Claims To Have Talked A Lot Of Shit To A-Rod's Face
- Kirk Cousins Said He'd Welcome Gay Teammate Because 'Nobody's Perfect'
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Michael Jordan Is Having Identical Twins. Where Will They Go In The NBA Draft?
Michael Jordan is 50 years old. He has three kids, all in their twenties. Two boys, both of whom were decent at basketball, but nothing like their dad.
Jordan is newly married to Yvette Prieto, though, and according to TMZ, they’re having more kids. Two of them. Identical twins. Twin Jordans. Girls.
Michael’s wife, Yvette Prieto, is pregnant, though we don’t know how far along. They were married in April.
The people we’ve been speaking with in Jordan’s world are being super secretive/scared stiff. But we’re told so far … the pregnancy is progressing just fine.
Expect Mark Cuban to target them in the 2033 NBA draft after they go one-and-done.
- Filed Under:
- michael jordan
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- Dez Bryant Releases Shocking Statement
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager