- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Michael Jordan Is Having Identical Twins. Where Will They Go In The NBA Draft?
Michael Jordan is 50 years old. He has three kids, all in their twenties. Two boys, both of whom were decent at basketball, but nothing like their dad.
Jordan is newly married to Yvette Prieto, though, and according to TMZ, they’re having more kids. Two of them. Identical twins. Twin Jordans. Girls.
Michael’s wife, Yvette Prieto, is pregnant, though we don’t know how far along. They were married in April.
The people we’ve been speaking with in Jordan’s world are being super secretive/scared stiff. But we’re told so far … the pregnancy is progressing just fine.
Expect Mark Cuban to target them in the 2033 NBA draft after they go one-and-done.
- Filed Under:
- michael jordan
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts