- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Michael Jordan Is Having Identical Twins. Where Will They Go In The NBA Draft?
Michael Jordan is 50 years old. He has three kids, all in their twenties. Two boys, both of whom were decent at basketball, but nothing like their dad.
Jordan is newly married to Yvette Prieto, though, and according to TMZ, they’re having more kids. Two of them. Identical twins. Twin Jordans. Girls.
Michael’s wife, Yvette Prieto, is pregnant, though we don’t know how far along. They were married in April.
The people we’ve been speaking with in Jordan’s world are being super secretive/scared stiff. But we’re told so far … the pregnancy is progressing just fine.
Expect Mark Cuban to target them in the 2033 NBA draft after they go one-and-done.
- Filed Under:
- michael jordan
- How You Can Pick Who Steve Austin Should Fight
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- How To Execute The Perfect Uppercut
- CM Punk is Officially Removed From WWE Roster