- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With Link To Live Streaming, Updates, And The Best 'Sharknado 2' Tweets
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Michael Phelps Had An Unfortunate Crowd Surfing Accident At A Vegas Night Club (Video)
TMZ comes at us with this gem of a line:
“Finally, Michael Phelps broke something that wasn’t a world record — HIS ASS.”
That would be in reference to some recent crowd surfing partaken in by Michael Phelps, who apparently didn’t have your run-of-the-mill crowd surfing experience at the XS nightclub in Vegas. Normal crowd surfers jump into a crowd of skyward hands, assuming fellow good citizens will prevent a painful introduction to the ground. Phelps, conservative crowd surfer that he is, gingerly hopped into a inflatable boat (what?) with a lucky female instead. But after settling in and throwing his hands up in the air, the crowd forgot to hold up the back end of the boat.
And that’s what makes this video particularly amusing: Wait, where did Michael Phelps go?.
And no, he wasn’t hurt.
- Soccer Kick and Knee Combo is KO of the Week
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy