- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- You Know It's Spring Training When Curtis Granderson Is Rubbing Your Butt
- Baron Davis's Comeback: Part 3
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Michael Phelps Had An Unfortunate Crowd Surfing Accident At A Vegas Night Club (Video)
TMZ comes at us with this gem of a line:
“Finally, Michael Phelps broke something that wasn’t a world record — HIS ASS.”
That would be in reference to some recent crowd surfing partaken in by Michael Phelps, who apparently didn’t have your run-of-the-mill crowd surfing experience at the XS nightclub in Vegas. Normal crowd surfers jump into a crowd of skyward hands, assuming fellow good citizens will prevent a painful introduction to the ground. Phelps, conservative crowd surfer that he is, gingerly hopped into a inflatable boat (what?) with a lucky female instead. But after settling in and throwing his hands up in the air, the crowd forgot to hold up the back end of the boat.
And that’s what makes this video particularly amusing: Wait, where did Michael Phelps go?.
And no, he wasn’t hurt.
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Real Basketball Wives That Cheated On Their Ballers