- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- How Early Can You Draft The Legion Of Boom This Year?
- Kirk Minihane Doubles Down On Being An Asshole To Erin Andrews In On-Air Pseudo-Apology
- Niners Fan Eats It After Getting Juked By Seahawks Mascot
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Michael Phelps Had An Unfortunate Crowd Surfing Accident At A Vegas Night Club (Video)
TMZ comes at us with this gem of a line:
“Finally, Michael Phelps broke something that wasn’t a world record — HIS ASS.”
That would be in reference to some recent crowd surfing partaken in by Michael Phelps, who apparently didn’t have your run-of-the-mill crowd surfing experience at the XS nightclub in Vegas. Normal crowd surfers jump into a crowd of skyward hands, assuming fellow good citizens will prevent a painful introduction to the ground. Phelps, conservative crowd surfer that he is, gingerly hopped into a inflatable boat (what?) with a lucky female instead. But after settling in and throwing his hands up in the air, the crowd forgot to hold up the back end of the boat.
And that’s what makes this video particularly amusing: Wait, where did Michael Phelps go?.
And no, he wasn’t hurt.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts