- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Ryan Lochte: Still Super Awkward
Ryan Lochte’s got a reality TV show coming out called “What Would Ryan Do?” which gives him the opportunity to go on the promotion circuit and demonstrate his elocution. Because as we know, Ryan Lochte’s skill in the pool is matched only by his oration. In his appearance on Good Day Philadelphia, watch him eloquently explain how “What Would Ryan Do?” is an examination of excess in our culture, etc. etc. whatever this guy is so awkward.
Between getting the lady anchor all hot and heavy and the man anchor to treat him with as much dismissive disdain as possible — before getting both of them to break down in tears with laughter by the end — I’d say Ryan went par for the course in terms of how people view him.
-The amazingly fake laugh 2:19.
-Ryan’s “response” to “How can a woman get your attention” at 2:58.
-”A man at night, a man in the morning” at 3:18.
-Ryan explaining a bathroom at 4:40.
-Everything after the five minute mark.
- Filed Under:
- Ryan Lochte
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts