- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- You Know It's Spring Training When Curtis Granderson Is Rubbing Your Butt
- Baron Davis's Comeback: Part 3
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Ryan Lochte: Still Super Awkward
Ryan Lochte’s got a reality TV show coming out called “What Would Ryan Do?” which gives him the opportunity to go on the promotion circuit and demonstrate his elocution. Because as we know, Ryan Lochte’s skill in the pool is matched only by his oration. In his appearance on Good Day Philadelphia, watch him eloquently explain how “What Would Ryan Do?” is an examination of excess in our culture, etc. etc. whatever this guy is so awkward.
Between getting the lady anchor all hot and heavy and the man anchor to treat him with as much dismissive disdain as possible — before getting both of them to break down in tears with laughter by the end — I’d say Ryan went par for the course in terms of how people view him.
-The amazingly fake laugh 2:19.
-Ryan’s “response” to “How can a woman get your attention” at 2:58.
-”A man at night, a man in the morning” at 3:18.
-Ryan explaining a bathroom at 4:40.
-Everything after the five minute mark.
- Filed Under:
- Ryan Lochte
- Ian Kinsler, Brian McCann Offseason Moves Could Have World Series Implications
- Manu Ginobili's Shoe Exploded During a Game
- Pistons Fans Start Petition For Rasheed Wallace To Coach
- Jeweler Loses $200K At All-Star Game