- BREAKING: Swimsuit Model Nina Adgal Is Pretty Good At Basketball
- Insults From An Idiot: CNBC's Sports Betting Scam Artist 'Steve Stevens' Won't Stop Sending Us Hilarious And Incoherent Emails
- Roger Federer Could Miss The French Open Due To Paternity Leave
- How To Use 10 Different Machines Without Working Anything Other Than Your Biceps
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
The Fabulous, Sporty Life Of Lindsey Vonn: From Busted Knee To Tiger Woods’ British Open Date In 13 Photos
Lindsey Vonn was on top of the skiing world at the start of this year — talented, beautiful, and really, really good at skiing. She was cruising as arguably the best women’s skier around, until a brutal leg injury in February threatened to derail her Sochi 2014 dreams.
Since then, Vonn has rehabbed, found a new boyfriend (you may have heard of him) and lived the kind of sport-filled life that us sportswriters can only dream about. She’s now back on track to reclaim her top spot in the sport she loves — as well as making waves in the golf world.
Here’s Lindsey Vonn’s life, through her Instagram photos:
- Filed Under:
- lindsey vonn
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed
- Ashlee Evans-Smith Waiting for a Challenge
- I Could Make More Money at McDonalds
- FOX Sports' Joe Buck Ties The Knot With Someone In The Industry