- The 10 Wackest Sports-Related Moves Of 2013
- It Sounds Like Both RGIII And Mike Shanahan Are Done For The Season [UPDATED]
- This New Billiards Game For PS4 Looks Terrifyingly Real
- College Basketball Top 25: A Lot Of Good Teams Got Dunked On Last Week
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
The Fabulous, Sporty Life Of Lindsey Vonn: From Busted Knee To Tiger Woods’ British Open Date In 13 Photos
Lindsey Vonn was on top of the skiing world at the start of this year — talented, beautiful, and really, really good at skiing. She was cruising as arguably the best women’s skier around, until a brutal leg injury in February threatened to derail her Sochi 2014 dreams.
Since then, Vonn has rehabbed, found a new boyfriend (you may have heard of him) and lived the kind of sport-filled life that us sportswriters can only dream about. She’s now back on track to reclaim her top spot in the sport she loves — as well as making waves in the golf world.
Here’s Lindsey Vonn’s life, through her Instagram photos:
- Filed Under:
- lindsey vonn
- Marcos Maidana Vows to Test Adrien Broner
- NBA 2K14 Will Give You A Technical For Swearing
- Fitness Model Ashley Sebera Signs with WWE (Photos)
- Molly McGrath's Best Instagrams