- Bullpen Madness: Which Closer Will Lose His Job Next?
- Hate LeBron? You're Copying This Guy, Who's Hated The King Since He Was Born
- Of Course Craig Sager Is Watching The NBA On TNT From His Hospital Room
- Tim Tebow Spent Easter In The Woods With A Duck Dynasty Guy
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
The Rock Is Eating Like A Kodiak Bear Going Into Hibernation To Play Hercules In His Next Film
Former pro wrestler and University of Miami football player Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson is currently filming Hercules: The Thracian Wars. Yes, the Rock plays Hercules. Part of his training schedule is a 7-meal-a-day, 22-week diet. He just posted the details of the diet on twitter:
My current 22 week diet for the role of HERCULES. Cardio & iron before going to set. (Lion blood is optional;) pic.twitter.com/HaklgWPJW0
— Dwayne Johnson (@TheRock) June 24, 2013
In total, over 3lbs of meat, 5.5 cups of rice, 4 cups of vegetables and 14 egg whites per day. Not to mention the cup of Nemean Lion (A mythical creature slain by Hercules) Blood, which I’m sure is tough to find in Los Angeles.
This is so much food that consuming it must be a workout in itself. I assume that by “cardio” he means chewing the food and “iron” means lifting up the fork to his mouth. Hercules: The Thracian Wars has no chance of making money because most of the budget will be spent on sustaining the Rock.
To give you an idea of what having a personal chef is like, here’s a picture of the Rock’s fridge: (This is all consumed in a day)
— Dwayne Johnson (@TheRock) June 23, 2013
- Filed Under:
- The Rock
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story