- FAN FALLOUT IN MIAMI: Screaming At Reporters, Vandalism, And Burning LeBron Jerseys
- Dwyane Wade, The Abandoned Heatle, Should Take His Talents To Phoenix
- MEA CULPA: Breaking Down LeBron's Decision 2.0
- Which Of These Second Year Running Backs Are Going To Fall Off A Cliff?
- Cuba's National Team Boots Two Pitchers After Failed Defection Bids
The Rock Is Eating Like A Kodiak Bear Going Into Hibernation To Play Hercules In His Next Film
Former pro wrestler and University of Miami football player Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson is currently filming Hercules: The Thracian Wars. Yes, the Rock plays Hercules. Part of his training schedule is a 7-meal-a-day, 22-week diet. He just posted the details of the diet on twitter:
My current 22 week diet for the role of HERCULES. Cardio & iron before going to set. (Lion blood is optional;) pic.twitter.com/HaklgWPJW0
— Dwayne Johnson (@TheRock) June 24, 2013
In total, over 3lbs of meat, 5.5 cups of rice, 4 cups of vegetables and 14 egg whites per day. Not to mention the cup of Nemean Lion (A mythical creature slain by Hercules) Blood, which I’m sure is tough to find in Los Angeles.
This is so much food that consuming it must be a workout in itself. I assume that by “cardio” he means chewing the food and “iron” means lifting up the fork to his mouth. Hercules: The Thracian Wars has no chance of making money because most of the budget will be spent on sustaining the Rock.
To give you an idea of what having a personal chef is like, here’s a picture of the Rock’s fridge: (This is all consumed in a day)
— Dwayne Johnson (@TheRock) June 23, 2013
- Filed Under:
- The Rock
- The 10 Biggest NBA Draft Busts Ever
- How to Spot Fake NFL Jerseys on eBay
- Brett Favre Shows Off His Bulging Muscles
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?