- Injuries to Green, Charles & RGIII Exact Their Toll
- Who Screwed The Jets Harder Yesterday: The Officials, Or The Jets?
- The Crotch-Grab Incident: Jonathan Papelbon Ejected For Adjusting His Cup
- Carmelo Anthony: 'Ain't Nobody' Would Want To Play For The Atlanta Hawks
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
The Rock Is Eating Like A Kodiak Bear Going Into Hibernation To Play Hercules In His Next Film
Former pro wrestler and University of Miami football player Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson is currently filming Hercules: The Thracian Wars. Yes, the Rock plays Hercules. Part of his training schedule is a 7-meal-a-day, 22-week diet. He just posted the details of the diet on twitter:
My current 22 week diet for the role of HERCULES. Cardio & iron before going to set. (Lion blood is optional;) pic.twitter.com/HaklgWPJW0
— Dwayne Johnson (@TheRock) June 24, 2013
In total, over 3lbs of meat, 5.5 cups of rice, 4 cups of vegetables and 14 egg whites per day. Not to mention the cup of Nemean Lion (A mythical creature slain by Hercules) Blood, which I’m sure is tough to find in Los Angeles.
This is so much food that consuming it must be a workout in itself. I assume that by “cardio” he means chewing the food and “iron” means lifting up the fork to his mouth. Hercules: The Thracian Wars has no chance of making money because most of the budget will be spent on sustaining the Rock.
To give you an idea of what having a personal chef is like, here’s a picture of the Rock’s fridge: (This is all consumed in a day)
— Dwayne Johnson (@TheRock) June 23, 2013
- Filed Under:
- The Rock
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Mayweather Wouldn't Want to Fight Ronda Rousey
- 10 Questions for UFC Fighter Chris Weidman
- KO of the Week: Palomino v Macaco