- 3 Dumb Ways To Change the NBA Draft Lottery As Dumb As Current System
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Bryce Brown Or Anthony Dixon -- Which Bills RB Should You Grab?
- World Trashes Kobe; Kobe Responds With Vintage Performance
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
2022 World Cup
Well, we actually just wanted FIFA to strip Qatar of the World Cup altogether, but this is the next best thing. In light of a new set of corruption allegations that contend Qatar’s winning host bid was the result of bribes, FIFA is considering putting the 2022 Cup to a re-vote.
You know the old saying: “When in Rome … you can wear halter tops to the semifinals.”