- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
2022 World Cup
Well, we actually just wanted FIFA to strip Qatar of the World Cup altogether, but this is the next best thing. In light of a new set of corruption allegations that contend Qatar’s winning host bid was the result of bribes, FIFA is considering putting the 2022 Cup to a re-vote.
You know the old saying: “When in Rome … you can wear halter tops to the semifinals.”