- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
2022 World Cup
Well, we actually just wanted FIFA to strip Qatar of the World Cup altogether, but this is the next best thing. In light of a new set of corruption allegations that contend Qatar’s winning host bid was the result of bribes, FIFA is considering putting the 2022 Cup to a re-vote.
You know the old saying: “When in Rome … you can wear halter tops to the semifinals.”