- Stephen A. Smith Goes Off On Steelers Running Backs For Their Weed Bust
- TBT: That Time The Super Bowl Halftime Show Was A Magician
- We Did A Terrible Job Lip Reading That Little League Coach's Moving Speech
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
2022 World Cup
Well, we actually just wanted FIFA to strip Qatar of the World Cup altogether, but this is the next best thing. In light of a new set of corruption allegations that contend Qatar’s winning host bid was the result of bribes, FIFA is considering putting the 2022 Cup to a re-vote.
You know the old saying: “When in Rome … you can wear halter tops to the semifinals.”