- Utah Quarterback Travis Wilson Gets Wrecked Mid-Air And Lands On Head
- NFL Viewing Maps: Broncos At Seahawks, Plus Everything Else
- Lazy Texas A&M Collie Saved From Trampling By Heroic Cadet (Video)
- This One Play Sums Up All Of Saturday's College Football Match-Ups
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
2022 World Cup
Well, we actually just wanted FIFA to strip Qatar of the World Cup altogether, but this is the next best thing. In light of a new set of corruption allegations that contend Qatar’s winning host bid was the result of bribes, FIFA is considering putting the 2022 Cup to a re-vote.
You know the old saying: “When in Rome … you can wear halter tops to the semifinals.”