- Michelle Beadle Thinks Her Relationship With Erin Andrews Is Like Tiger Woods And Sergio Garcia's
- Hey Kids! See How Many Mistakes You Can Spot In This Graphic
- MMA Fighter Allegedly Suffers What Sounds Like The Worst Injury Ever, Via Penis Gel
- Calif. High School Senior Tosses 66-Pitch Perfect Game, Celebrates With Even More Efficient Tweet
- Injured Steelers Tight End Heath Miller Is Improving, But Cautious
NHL Goalie Reveals Interesting Philosophy On Universe, Will Probably Become Spokesman For Stoners Everywhere
Flyers goalie Ilya Bryzgalov had a rough patch earlier this season, his first with the team, but of late, he’s picked up his play, the Flyers are on a roll…and now, thanks to the Flyers being featured in HBO’s 24/7 series, Bryzgalov’s a star for what he does – and especially says – off the ice, too.
Washington Capitals coach Bruce Boudreau became a bit of a sensation recently after a curse-filled speech to his team hit the airwaves as part of HBO’s 24/7…and NHL commissioner Gary Bettman is just fine with that.
Hockey fans who clamored for a Hard-Knocks-style show following the game they love now have their wish…but the question people really want to know now is: what about the cursing?