- Should We Be Concerned About Fantasy Stars Coming Back From Injury?
- Penn State Wins Saturday's First Game With Last-Second Field Goal In Dublin
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 St. Louis Rams Season Preview
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
The ALS #IceBucketChallenge just got real. Check out 50′s brutal diss of the richest athlete on Earth, inside…
Guerrero can hit anything. Not sure I’d want to touch that ball, though.
The Washington Post put together a chart detailing, roughly, where some of the most memorable ceremonial first pitches have landed, and have sorta confirmed that 50 Cent’s attempt was the worst of all time.
Combining Curtis Jackson’s pitch and this classic moment from “Major League” is my favorite thing so far today.
And that includes the one by the hero cat from last week.
Now, this is how you greet female celebrities, 50 Cent.
The Daytona 500 is underway this afternoon in Daytona Beach, Florida. Between the NASCAR action and the fact that this is in Florida, we just knew something insane would happen. We weren’t disappointed.
Floyd Mayweather Does Most Floyd Mayweather Thing Ever, Counts Out $1 Million On Floyd Mayweather’s Private Jet
Cameras were rolling when Floyd Mayweather looked on as 50 Cent hit the speed bag, surprisingly (unsurprisingly?) coming off well.