- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Running Backs And Fullbacks
- Johnny Manziel's Nissan Commercial Converted To A Horror Film Trailer
- Check Out Daniela Ospina, Wife Of New Real Madrid Star, James Rodriguez
- Manchester United Unveils New Away Kits, Chevy Logo Still Too Goddamn Big
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Guerrero can hit anything. Not sure I’d want to touch that ball, though.
The Washington Post put together a chart detailing, roughly, where some of the most memorable ceremonial first pitches have landed, and have sorta confirmed that 50 Cent’s attempt was the worst of all time.
Combining Curtis Jackson’s pitch and this classic moment from “Major League” is my favorite thing so far today.
And that includes the one by the hero cat from last week.
Now, this is how you greet female celebrities, 50 Cent.
The Daytona 500 is underway this afternoon in Daytona Beach, Florida. Between the NASCAR action and the fact that this is in Florida, we just knew something insane would happen. We weren’t disappointed.
Floyd Mayweather Does Most Floyd Mayweather Thing Ever, Counts Out $1 Million On Floyd Mayweather’s Private Jet
Cameras were rolling when Floyd Mayweather looked on as 50 Cent hit the speed bag, surprisingly (unsurprisingly?) coming off well.
The trailer for 50 Cent’s film, Things Fall Apart, has arrived, and it’s about what you would expect from a film produced, starring, written and financed by 50.