- BREAKING: Swimsuit Model Nina Adgal Is Pretty Good At Basketball
- Insults From An Idiot: CNBC's Sports Betting Scam Artist 'Steve Stevens' Won't Stop Sending Us Hilarious And Incoherent Emails
- Roger Federer Could Miss The French Open Due To Paternity Leave
- How To Use 10 Different Machines Without Working Anything Other Than Your Biceps
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Now, this is how you greet female celebrities, 50 Cent.
The Daytona 500 is underway this afternoon in Daytona Beach, Florida. Between the NASCAR action and the fact that this is in Florida, we just knew something insane would happen. We weren’t disappointed.
Floyd Mayweather Does Most Floyd Mayweather Thing Ever, Counts Out $1 Million On Floyd Mayweather’s Private Jet
Cameras were rolling when Floyd Mayweather looked on as 50 Cent hit the speed bag, surprisingly (unsurprisingly?) coming off well.
The trailer for 50 Cent’s film, Things Fall Apart, has arrived, and it’s about what you would expect from a film produced, starring, written and financed by 50.
New promotional photos from 50 Cent’s upcoming football movie are quite jarring.
50 Cent is now on Twitter, and he wasted no time complimenting the NFL’s most active user of the medium, Chad Ochocinco.