- Greg Anthony On CNN: It's 'Your Opinion' That Adrian Peterson Is Guilty
- Kareem Abdul-Jabbar's Hawaii Mansion On The Market For $5.9 Million, Has Very High Door Frames
- 7 Shitty Things That Happened, Or Didn't Happen, In Fantasy Football: Week 2
- Colin Kaepernick Denies Saying Anything For Landmark 'Inappropriate Language' Penalty
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
The ALS #IceBucketChallenge just got real. Check out 50′s brutal diss of the richest athlete on Earth, inside…
Guerrero can hit anything. Not sure I’d want to touch that ball, though.
The Washington Post put together a chart detailing, roughly, where some of the most memorable ceremonial first pitches have landed, and have sorta confirmed that 50 Cent’s attempt was the worst of all time.
Combining Curtis Jackson’s pitch and this classic moment from “Major League” is my favorite thing so far today.
And that includes the one by the hero cat from last week.
Now, this is how you greet female celebrities, 50 Cent.
The Daytona 500 is underway this afternoon in Daytona Beach, Florida. Between the NASCAR action and the fact that this is in Florida, we just knew something insane would happen. We weren’t disappointed.
Floyd Mayweather Does Most Floyd Mayweather Thing Ever, Counts Out $1 Million On Floyd Mayweather’s Private Jet
Cameras were rolling when Floyd Mayweather looked on as 50 Cent hit the speed bag, surprisingly (unsurprisingly?) coming off well.