- Utah Quarterback Travis Wilson Gets Wrecked Mid-Air And Lands On Head
- NFL Viewing Maps: Broncos At Seahawks, Plus Everything Else
- Lazy Texas A&M Collie Saved From Trampling By Heroic Cadet (Video)
- This One Play Sums Up All Of Saturday's College Football Match-Ups
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Poll: Donald Sterling, O.J. Simpson Beat Out Justin Bieber On ‘Most Hated Man In America’ List; Aaron Hernandez Does Not
I mean, look, this guy sucks. But does he suck more than murderers?
Aaron Hernandez Indicted For 2012 Double Murder — Meaning He May Have Killed Two People, Then Played An Entire Season
We first heard that Aaron Hernandez was linked to a double murder in July of 2012 awhile ago, but now it’s official: The former Patriots’ TE has been indicted on murder charges while he sits in jail awaiting trial for killing somebody else.
Retired MA Superior Court Judge Isaac Borenstein says the murder case is more complicated than some may think.
Rolando McClain On Why He Left The NFL: ‘I Felt Like Aaron Hernandez, Like I Just Wanted To Kill Somebody’
Mike Pouncey of the Miami Dolphins was served with a grand jury subpoena immediately following the Dolphins loss to the Patriots yesterday. While Pouncey isn’t being charged with a crime, Massachusetts authorities apparently want to know what Pouncey knows about Aaron Hernandez — specifically, Hernandez’s “potential involvement in interstate gun trafficking.”
We can’t let facts get in the way of a perfectly good sound bite/storyline, so let’s just pretend that a reported drug addict gangster never helped turn the Pats into an offensive powerhouse.