- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Two People Shot, One Stabbed In San Francisco World Series 'Celebration'
- Are The Giants Officially A Dynasty? Opinions Vary, We Investigate
- Why Is Everyone Giving Gregg Popovich Shit?
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Skip Bayless’s Dickish Breakdown Of Aaron Rodgers’ Game-Winning Drive: ‘Tom Brady Wouldn’t Have To Resort To Plays Like This’
If anybody can find a problem with a quarterback leading his team on a last-minute game-winning drive, on the road, including an ingenious fake spike play that set up the final touchdown moments later, it’s Skip Bayless.
The Legion Of Boom! “Mediocre.” Don’t Mess With The Best! What makes the Seahawks a great unit, their willingness to stick to what they do and force opponents to adjust, is exactly why you need to start your top receivers against them.
Seth Rogen Doesn’t Know Sh*t About Sports As He Thinks Of Aaron Rodgers As ‘Eli’s Brother Who Does State Farm Commercials’
“Dear Jesus, on this day of Thanksgiving, we pray that Aaron Rodgers’ mustache continues to grow and prosper, and may all of those less fortunate find sanctuary tonight in its brushy warmth. Amen.”
Mike Cardano (@MikeCardano) takes a look at replacing Aaron Rodgers for your playoff push, offering his Fantasy insights with a forward looking view…