- NFL Week 15 Power Rankings: The Seahawks Are Still In First
- ESPN Staffers Do Impressions Of Dickie V For His 35-Year Anniversary
- KC TV Sports Anchor Pretty Clearly Calls KU The 'Gayhawks', Now Claims He Didn't Say It
- Fantasy NBA: Kobe Is Back, Plus Gay-Vasquez Trade Reaction
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
“Dear Jesus, on this day of Thanksgiving, we pray that Aaron Rodgers’ mustache continues to grow and prosper, and may all of those less fortunate find sanctuary tonight in its brushy warmth. Amen.”
Mike Cardano (@MikeCardano) takes a look at replacing Aaron Rodgers for your playoff push, offering his Fantasy insights with a forward looking view…
Aaron Rodgers Is Out: May Be Fractured Collarbone, Says One Report. Which Means The Packers Are Pretty Much Screwed
Rodgers is out for at least the rest of this game … what does that mean to the Packers? (Spoiler: they’re doomed).
Well, it fades. The letters come off. It starts to feel like a t-shirt and loses that gloss. Looks like a practice pinny. And it definitely loses that red carpet razzmatazz. Watch this news report about the kid you went to elementary school with…
So will you be paying with cash or credit card, Mr. Rodgers? Or will you once again be the largest member of the weasel family?
A snip here, an alteration there … voila! Ready to be mailed to Aaron Rodgers, who spent most of the spring defending Braun on social media.