- WEEK 4 NFL POWER RANKINGS: Yo Guys, Come Check This Out We Have A New #1!
- Survivor Pool Picks For Week 4: Three Locks, Two Value Plays And One Shocker
- MLB Says They Will Speed Up Game, But We Don't Believe Them
- The Most Honest Thing Anyone From The NFL Has Said About The Ray Rice Scandal
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
The Legion Of Boom! “Mediocre.” Don’t Mess With The Best! What makes the Seahawks a great unit, their willingness to stick to what they do and force opponents to adjust, is exactly why you need to start your top receivers against them.
Seth Rogen Doesn’t Know Sh*t About Sports As He Thinks Of Aaron Rodgers As ‘Eli’s Brother Who Does State Farm Commercials’
“Dear Jesus, on this day of Thanksgiving, we pray that Aaron Rodgers’ mustache continues to grow and prosper, and may all of those less fortunate find sanctuary tonight in its brushy warmth. Amen.”
Mike Cardano (@MikeCardano) takes a look at replacing Aaron Rodgers for your playoff push, offering his Fantasy insights with a forward looking view…
Aaron Rodgers Is Out: May Be Fractured Collarbone, Says One Report. Which Means The Packers Are Pretty Much Screwed
Rodgers is out for at least the rest of this game … what does that mean to the Packers? (Spoiler: they’re doomed).