- To Be Fair, 31 NFL Teams Probably Agree With Tony Dungy's Take On Michael Sam
- New And Rumored NBA Uniforms For The 2014-15 Season
- Does FIFA Have The Balls To Revoke Russia's 2018 World Cup And Give It To A More Deserving Host?
- NFL Rookies Predict/React To Their Madden 15 Ratings
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Seth Rogen Doesn’t Know Sh*t About Sports As He Thinks Of Aaron Rodgers As ‘Eli’s Brother Who Does State Farm Commercials’
“Dear Jesus, on this day of Thanksgiving, we pray that Aaron Rodgers’ mustache continues to grow and prosper, and may all of those less fortunate find sanctuary tonight in its brushy warmth. Amen.”
Mike Cardano (@MikeCardano) takes a look at replacing Aaron Rodgers for your playoff push, offering his Fantasy insights with a forward looking view…
Aaron Rodgers Is Out: May Be Fractured Collarbone, Says One Report. Which Means The Packers Are Pretty Much Screwed
Rodgers is out for at least the rest of this game … what does that mean to the Packers? (Spoiler: they’re doomed).
Well, it fades. The letters come off. It starts to feel like a t-shirt and loses that gloss. Looks like a practice pinny. And it definitely loses that red carpet razzmatazz. Watch this news report about the kid you went to elementary school with…