- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Frank Caliendo As Jon Gruden Vs. Jon Gruden In Jon Gruden's QB
- Minor League Hockey Player Gives Stick To Young Fan, Makes World A Better Place
- Doc Ellis Explains The Long, Amazing Legacy Of Cheating In Baseball
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
AC Milan’s newly acquired striker Mario Balotelli has received a warm, Italian football welcome from club vice president Paolo Berlusconi. At a political meeting near Milan, Berlusconi called the black Italian striker “n***** di famiglia,” or “the family’s little n*****.”
In recent days, rumors regarding Manchester City striker Mario Balotelli’s transfer to AC Milan have been heating up. Today they were confirmed, Balotelli heading back to Italy for a £19.5 million fee and a contract through 2017. But we’re more interested in The Sun’s report (and pictures!) of some Manchester United fans pissing on Balotelli’s car and bare-assing the back window.
Racism is a serious problem in international soccer, and at a recent friendly match, AC Milan’s Kevin-Prince Boateng decided enough was enough. See him take matters into his own hands – and why that could be important – after the jump.