- Iowa State Fans Mock Marcus Smart With Mass Flopping Routine
- Here's A Photo Of Tony Romo Rooting For Duke
- Johnny Weir And Tara Lapinski Commentate 30 Rock's Lunchtime Free Skate
- Devin Hester Can't Believe The Bears Didn't Re-sign Him, Because Seven Years Ago
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
AC Milan’s newly acquired striker Mario Balotelli has received a warm, Italian football welcome from club vice president Paolo Berlusconi. At a political meeting near Milan, Berlusconi called the black Italian striker “n***** di famiglia,” or “the family’s little n*****.”
In recent days, rumors regarding Manchester City striker Mario Balotelli’s transfer to AC Milan have been heating up. Today they were confirmed, Balotelli heading back to Italy for a £19.5 million fee and a contract through 2017. But we’re more interested in The Sun’s report (and pictures!) of some Manchester United fans pissing on Balotelli’s car and bare-assing the back window.
Racism is a serious problem in international soccer, and at a recent friendly match, AC Milan’s Kevin-Prince Boateng decided enough was enough. See him take matters into his own hands – and why that could be important – after the jump.