- 2014 World Series MVP Madison Bumgarner -- By the Numbers
- Gilbert Arenas Has Finally Sold His Shark Mansion, After Removing Sharks
- Mike Tyson Beats Mike Tyson In Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!!
- Survivor Pool Picks For Every Week 9 NFL Game
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
AC Milan’s newly acquired striker Mario Balotelli has received a warm, Italian football welcome from club vice president Paolo Berlusconi. At a political meeting near Milan, Berlusconi called the black Italian striker “n***** di famiglia,” or “the family’s little n*****.”
In recent days, rumors regarding Manchester City striker Mario Balotelli’s transfer to AC Milan have been heating up. Today they were confirmed, Balotelli heading back to Italy for a £19.5 million fee and a contract through 2017. But we’re more interested in The Sun’s report (and pictures!) of some Manchester United fans pissing on Balotelli’s car and bare-assing the back window.
Racism is a serious problem in international soccer, and at a recent friendly match, AC Milan’s Kevin-Prince Boateng decided enough was enough. See him take matters into his own hands – and why that could be important – after the jump.