- 49ers Tight End Engaged To Miss Hooters 2009, Is Winning At Life
- Watch This Girl Masterfully Lip-Sync The Commentary Of The Now Famous Iron Bowl Return Play
- Who Deserves The Heisman More: Jameis Winston Or 'Red Lightning'?
- Bill Belichick Took Some Time Out Of His Day To Rip The Jets, Just Because
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
AC Milan’s newly acquired striker Mario Balotelli has received a warm, Italian football welcome from club vice president Paolo Berlusconi. At a political meeting near Milan, Berlusconi called the black Italian striker “n***** di famiglia,” or “the family’s little n*****.”
In recent days, rumors regarding Manchester City striker Mario Balotelli’s transfer to AC Milan have been heating up. Today they were confirmed, Balotelli heading back to Italy for a £19.5 million fee and a contract through 2017. But we’re more interested in The Sun’s report (and pictures!) of some Manchester United fans pissing on Balotelli’s car and bare-assing the back window.
Racism is a serious problem in international soccer, and at a recent friendly match, AC Milan’s Kevin-Prince Boateng decided enough was enough. See him take matters into his own hands – and why that could be important – after the jump.