- The Daily Yam: Will This Go Down As The Easiest Buzzer-Beater Of All-Time?
- Now Pitching For Florida State ... Kenny Powers
- Here's Drunk Wayne Gretzky, 'Hammered'
- This Is What Happens When You Crowdsource Ideas For A New Mavericks Jersey
- Injured Steelers Tight End Heath Miller Is Improving, But Cautious
Julius Peppers’ Agent Is Trying To Discredit A Reporter By Referencing His RateMyProfessor Pages, Which Say That He’s “Hot”
A suspect-looking UNC transcript apparently belonging to Julis Peppers was recently, bizarrely made public, and today, the Peppers story got even weirder. His agent, who also taught at UNC, is trying to clear his name… with a hilarious and poorly-made website attacking a reporter who is investigating the academic fraud scandal at the school.
Today In Using The Term “Student-Athlete” Loosely: North Carolina Football Players Took A Class That Was Basically Fake
Players were enrolled and everything, but the class, AFAM 280: Blacks in North Carolina, held in the summer of 2011, never met. 18 of 19 students were current UNC football players and the 19th was a former player.