- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Running Backs And Fullbacks
- Johnny Manziel's Nissan Commercial Converted To A Horror Film Trailer
- Check Out Daniela Ospina, Wife Of New Real Madrid Star, James Rodriguez
- Manchester United Unveils New Away Kits, Chevy Logo Still Too Goddamn Big
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
There are two kinds of people who take Adderall: overworked college students and professional athletes. Yes, I’m under the understanding that it’s actually supposed to treat ADHD. I’m also under the understanding that six NFL players have been subject to suspension due to using the substance in the last six weeks, and now it has spread to baseball, where Phillies catcher Carlos Ruiz has earned himself a 25-game suspension.
A NASCAR Driver Tested Positive For Adderall, Which Has Got To Be The Best Drug Ever For NASCAR Drivers
A week after being released by Penske Racing following a failed drug test, NASCAR driver A. J. Allmendinger has revealed what caused his tainted urine sample: Adderall, the ADHD study drug that’s been getting America’s B students into really good colleges since the early 2000s. More, after the jump.