- THANK YOU COCAINE: Puma Gets PWND By Twitter In Epic Marketing Fail
- Everybody Get On The Connor Shaw Hype Train
- TONIGHT SHOW: Tiger Breaks Jimmy Fallon's Balls, Fallon Breaks Rory McIlroy's Face
- This Isn't The First Time Steve Ballmer Has Gone Bananas At An Event
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
There are two kinds of people who take Adderall: overworked college students and professional athletes. Yes, I’m under the understanding that it’s actually supposed to treat ADHD. I’m also under the understanding that six NFL players have been subject to suspension due to using the substance in the last six weeks, and now it has spread to baseball, where Phillies catcher Carlos Ruiz has earned himself a 25-game suspension.
A NASCAR Driver Tested Positive For Adderall, Which Has Got To Be The Best Drug Ever For NASCAR Drivers
A week after being released by Penske Racing following a failed drug test, NASCAR driver A. J. Allmendinger has revealed what caused his tainted urine sample: Adderall, the ADHD study drug that’s been getting America’s B students into really good colleges since the early 2000s. More, after the jump.