- The Vikings Are The Most Dysfunctional NFL Franchise Of This Century
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- ESPN: Ray Rice Scandal Was A Case Of "Misdirection" And "Scant Investigation"
- We Thought Ticketmaster Was Screwing Us, But Now We Know It
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
There are two kinds of people who take Adderall: overworked college students and professional athletes. Yes, I’m under the understanding that it’s actually supposed to treat ADHD. I’m also under the understanding that six NFL players have been subject to suspension due to using the substance in the last six weeks, and now it has spread to baseball, where Phillies catcher Carlos Ruiz has earned himself a 25-game suspension.
A NASCAR Driver Tested Positive For Adderall, Which Has Got To Be The Best Drug Ever For NASCAR Drivers
A week after being released by Penske Racing following a failed drug test, NASCAR driver A. J. Allmendinger has revealed what caused his tainted urine sample: Adderall, the ADHD study drug that’s been getting America’s B students into really good colleges since the early 2000s. More, after the jump.