- Tigers Outfielder Gets Traded In Middle Of Game, Walks Off To Standing Ovation
- The Top 9 Sports-Related Moments From 'Sharknado 2: The Second One'
- The Xpert Eye: MLB Trade Deadline Special Edition -- Who's Going Where?
- VIDEO: Someone Gave The Robots Their Own World Cup And It's Hilarious
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Over the past few years, we’ve all grown accustomed to using Average Draft Positions (ADP) to help guide us through a Fantasy Football draft. But as we all know, the ADP you used has to be pretty specific to your league’s settings and scoring, or else it won’t be perfect.
@MikeVick would intently make the vikings a playoff team!
— Adrian Peterson (@AdrianPeterson) March 6, 2014
Trust us, AD — if Vick could intently make a team a Super Bowl contender, he’d have done it already.
Adrian Peterson Thinks Adrian Peterson Will Play Next Sunday [Update: Now Doubtful]; Toby Gerhart May Not
Whether he actually will remains to be seen, but this doesn’t sound like a guy who’s ready to call it quits on the 2013 season. Backup Toby Gerhart is another story.
AP was reportedly in a lot of pain on the sideline after this tackle in the second quarter, and is now in the locker room getting x-rays. He will not return to the game.
There was a ton to dislike about last night’s game, on both sides of the ball, for both teams, but the Vikings offense was horrifying in its ineptitude.