- The Decemberists: Best Photos From Sunday's NFL Snow Games
- The 'Eli Manning Dislikes' Twitter Meme Is A Glorious Thing
- The Yankees Genius Strategy For Success: Get As Old As Possible
- Video Evidence Charles Barkley Is The Best American In America
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
AP was reportedly in a lot of pain on the sideline after this tackle in the second quarter, and is now in the locker room getting x-rays. He will not return to the game.
There was a ton to dislike about last night’s game, on both sides of the ball, for both teams, but the Vikings offense was horrifying in its ineptitude.
Shut Up, Phil Mushnick, Abhorrent Columnist Who Ripped On Adrian Peterson In The Wake His Son’s Death
Adrian Peterson’s Son Is In Critical Condition After Being Beaten By His Mother’s Boyfriend [Update: Child Not Expected To Survive]
Oh nothing, just a 78-yard TD on his first touch of the season.
Mike Cardano (@MikeCardano) gives you a rundown on the day’s Fantasy Football news giving you his take and offering his Fantasy insight… Players covered today are Adrian Peterson, Pierre Garcon, Bilal Powel, Chris Ivory, Ed Dickson, DeAndre Hopkins and Trent Richardson…