- Now This Is The Way You Play Foosball (Rio Carnival Slideshow!)
- Do We Need To Call Bullshit On Patrick Beverley?
- Here's What Jerry Jones Had To Say About Releasing The Backbone Of The Cowboys
- President Obama Sent A Box Of Beer To The Canadian Prime Minister
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
@MikeVick would intently make the vikings a playoff team!
— Adrian Peterson (@AdrianPeterson) March 6, 2014
Trust us, AD — if Vick could intently make a team a Super Bowl contender, he’d have done it already.
Adrian Peterson Thinks Adrian Peterson Will Play Next Sunday [Update: Now Doubtful]; Toby Gerhart May Not
Whether he actually will remains to be seen, but this doesn’t sound like a guy who’s ready to call it quits on the 2013 season. Backup Toby Gerhart is another story.
AP was reportedly in a lot of pain on the sideline after this tackle in the second quarter, and is now in the locker room getting x-rays. He will not return to the game.
There was a ton to dislike about last night’s game, on both sides of the ball, for both teams, but the Vikings offense was horrifying in its ineptitude.