- BREAKING: Swimsuit Model Nina Adgal Is Pretty Good At Basketball
- Insults From An Idiot: CNBC's Sports Betting Scam Artist 'Steve Stevens' Won't Stop Sending Us Hilarious And Incoherent Emails
- Roger Federer Could Miss The French Open Due To Paternity Leave
- How To Use 10 Different Machines Without Working Anything Other Than Your Biceps
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
@MikeVick would intently make the vikings a playoff team!
— Adrian Peterson (@AdrianPeterson) March 6, 2014
Trust us, AD — if Vick could intently make a team a Super Bowl contender, he’d have done it already.
Adrian Peterson Thinks Adrian Peterson Will Play Next Sunday [Update: Now Doubtful]; Toby Gerhart May Not
Whether he actually will remains to be seen, but this doesn’t sound like a guy who’s ready to call it quits on the 2013 season. Backup Toby Gerhart is another story.
AP was reportedly in a lot of pain on the sideline after this tackle in the second quarter, and is now in the locker room getting x-rays. He will not return to the game.
There was a ton to dislike about last night’s game, on both sides of the ball, for both teams, but the Vikings offense was horrifying in its ineptitude.