- Greg Anthony On CNN: It's 'Your Opinion' That Adrian Peterson Is Guilty
- Kareem Abdul-Jabbar's Hawaii Mansion On The Market For $5.9 Million, Has Very High Door Frames
- 7 Shitty Things That Happened, Or Didn't Happen, In Fantasy Football: Week 2
- Colin Kaepernick Denies Saying Anything For Landmark 'Inappropriate Language' Penalty
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Fox News is nothing if not thorough.
The NFL season kicked off in earnest on Thursday, September 4 on a mild night in Seattle. Just four days later, all of the momentum the Week 1 games generated for the NFL came to a grinding halt in the wake of scandal after scandal involving some marquee players.
This is a difficult time for the Vikings, who are opting to not make a difficult choice because it might make their heads hurt. See what Zygi and Mark Wilf said in their statement regarding AP’s future with the team…
When Will Adrian Peterson Return To The NFL — And What Jersey Will He Wear If He Does? [UPDATE: He'll Play This Week]
They may not be an NFL career more in flux at the moment than that of Adrian Peterson’s. Ray Rice is suspended indefinitely, but he should expect to sit out the rest of the year, at the very least, until another team gives him a chance. Adrian Peterson, meanwhile, could return as early as this week — that is, if he doesn’t go to prison for two years.
An already tumultuous week for the NFL took a turn for the worse when a Montgomery County, Texas grand jury handed down an indictment charging Adrian Peterson with “injury to a child.”
Adrian Peterson turned himself into jail on Saturday morning. He posted bond and has since been released.